So what's everyone doing
Well I see a bunch of you peeps online, has anyone actually made use of their day off from EQ? lol

How many of you have actually been sitting by the comp, waiting for the game to come back online with the feeling that you can't wait to play because you feel like you haven't played in years? (I know I have) I'm insane.:eek:

Oh well, anyone have any fun suggestions ? Online spades or somethin? I'm bored to tears.

We're having fun with polls on our internal forums.

And Mordor is having fun with poles. :p

But I hear the server is back up now... we'll see.

Z

Yeah log on. Really
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

In a fortunate coincidence, my copy of Civ4 arrived yesterday, so when I got home and found that I couldn't log in, I had something else to keep me occupied.

I just made a huge list of people to put into my next old vs new school post. Using pretty much everyone on the roster

Zorblak Wrote:In a fortunate coincidence, my copy of Civ4 arrived yesterday, so when I got home and found that I couldn't log in, I had something else to keep me occupied.

mine Just came to the Door, It would Been Nice to have it yesterday. Smile
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD

Make sure you download the patch. It's only a beta patch, but it helps a lot...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=177675
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

Bastette Wrote:Make sure you download the patch. It's only a beta patch, but it helps a lot...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=177675

Ooh, I hadn't noticed that there's a patch. I was thinking it was a bit sluggish, I'll have to try that and see if it helps.

The server was down? Wow.

I'm marooned on a desert isle in the Pacific for another two weeks. Luckily, I can wardrive around and post, occasionally, using peoples' open networks. Big Grin
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Zahla Wrote:We're having fun with polls on our internal forums.

And Mordor is having fun with poles. :p

But I hear the server is back up now... we'll see.

Z

I have fun watching others have fun with poles!

Mordor Wrote:I have fun watching others have fun with poles!

Starsha! How many times have we told you not to do THAT when the young 'uns are watching!!! Big Grin
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Nikolai Wrote:Starsha! How many times have we told you not to do THAT when the young 'uns are watching!!! Big Grin

Better they learn about poles or polls here than on DC or WoW forums!! Besides, what I do with poles, (like dancing with one for pp) is my own affair!!

Starsha Wrote:Better they learn about poles or polls here than on DC or WoW forums!! Besides, what I do with poles, (like dancing with one for pp) is my own affair!!

I'd pay to see that but I don't have any PP, is 1cp ok?

Zorblak Wrote:Ooh, I hadn't noticed that there's a patch. I was thinking it was a bit sluggish, I'll have to try that and see if it helps.

Bah i downloaded the Patch does not help much at all.

So far this game is a DOG. the longer it runs the worst the grahics Look even as far as units and citys turning Black. Also the more you devolp and more of the Map you revel the slower it gets.

This Game is more or less a redone Civ3 with nicer Grahics but that about it.
Not even Better Combat effects.
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD