Spinjassss
IBTL???

In Before The Lock i.e. the mod's post before locking the thread :p
[Image: 1424.png]

ie: "Here's my contribution to the spam thread, before I lock it, which will also act as an explanation for the lock" Big Grin
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

What spam thread?
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

The spam thread that Jan created, and is now locked, as this one and any others similar will be, should they devolve in a like manner.
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Not sure how it was a spam message really, just wondering where the shout panel went. I guess the shout panel in itself is a spam message... although quite fun.

I'm just wondering why it got named after me. Is someone trying to subtly say something here?

Not really Spin, i just felt like shouting Spinjassssssssss. You aren't an ass and your posts aren't spam. But if you were, and they were, then this would be funny, and that would be... well, that.

Janribet Wrote:Not really Spin, i just felt like shouting Spinjassssssssss.

Reminds me of that scene in Tarantino's "Jackie Brown," in which Bridget Fonda's character taunts Robert DeNiro's character - hissing "Louisssssss."

Then he shoots her in the head.Cool
Leisure

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

/click

Leisure Wrote:Reminds me of that scene in Tarantino's "Jackie Brown," in which Bridget Fonda's character taunts Robert DeNiro's character - hissing "Louisssssss."

Then he shoots her in the head.Cool

Which was so lame becuase she was so hot as a blonde