Ashen Rage clears VT!
In their first foray into Vex Thal, Ashen Rage, Al'Kabor's premier raid guild, cleared almost all the named in the zone. In their murderous (ashen) rage, they tore through nine raid targets in one raid:

There were a total of 28 raid drops, highlights including:

Here's a screenshot of the victorious guild standing over the corpse of Aten Ha Ra:

[Image: AshenRageAHR.jpg]

Congrats to all of Ashen Rage on this great accomplishment!

Wow, did I miss out or what.

DAMN!

I should have tried to come back, I figured you guys were long done when I got back!

Congratz to the loot getters and congratz to everyone that stuck around for the entire raid! Big Grin

(btw, lovin' the logo!)
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

What, mine wasn't good enough?

/pout

Wink
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Kelluae Wrote:What, mine wasn't good enough?

Your Ashen Rage was scribbled in black, Kell... but... Red is the COLOR of RAGE!!! It embodies what our guild is all about! Being enraged with... um.. ashen thingies. Yeah, that's it! We're really angry about ashes! And red is the color that embodies that rage!

ashes, ashes, we all fall down!

This message was brought to you by the letter Q and the number 5.

Love it.

Onebad Wrote:Your Ashen Rage was scribbled in black, Kell... but... Red is the COLOR of RAGE!!! It embodies what our guild is all about! Being enraged with... um.. ashen thingies. Yeah, that's it! We're really angry about ashes! And red is the color that embodies that rage!

I keep telling you, OB, those brownies that Big Bird bakes are bad news. But you never learn. /sigh
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

WTG, looks like it was an awesome run and grats to whoever got the sweet drops! Smile Can't wait to get back in the action.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TOO COOL... I am leaving Tem and heading over to Ashen Rage!
Wotan at your service!

Long live Rage!

-Spoken by Mr. L. Plow Payne

Ashen Rage owns, that is all!

Void

Onebad Wrote:Your Ashen Rage was scribbled in black, Kell... but... Red is the COLOR of RAGE!!! It embodies what our guild is all about! Being enraged with... um.. ashen thingies. Yeah, that's it! We're really angry about ashes! And red is the color that embodies that rage!

haha! LMAO. You skill up in (clever) OB

Wow, I remember when AR was just a tiny family guild, now you have corrupted it you loot whores!
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

I thought this was a funny screen too. Ashen Noobs being swallowed up by Blob, and one not following max melee :p

Roneb Wrote:Wow, did I miss out or what.

I noticed you've dropped off the raid roster... Rolleyes

Hehe... max melee is risky when burning SoFrenzy, and offensive Disc... when ever swing oor is 400+ dmg...
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!