Bertox? I don't see any Bertox around here...
Well, maybe there was someone named Bertoxxulous here, but he's a bit dead at the moment.

[Image: BertDead.jpg]

Last night, in excellent form, Temerity stormed the Crypt of Decay and mercilessly butchered not 1, not 2, not even 5, but 12 Adans. Bertox finally decided to come out and see what all the ruckus was, and that's when we jumped him. The final result, as you can see, was a dead god, and a triumphant guild.

This was by far the smoothest Bert event ever, which is saying a lot considering we haven't attempted it in months. Great pulling, great healing, great tankage, great DPS as trash mobs were going down like Wotan at happy hour, great teamwork and leadership.

We finally pinned him for the first time ever. And had at least 20 people left standing when he died.

Nice job everyone.

Z

And i had my best raid ever in CoD, with only 4 deaths. Smile
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!

Wow!

Congratz on a job well done, y'all. Smile
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

I have to agree - forget who it was that likened it to RD engage; but last night was very similar in the pure burn sense, and hoping healers keep up tanks long enough for DPS to get their job done. When Bert started moving around a little toward the last half/third of the fight, I thought people did a good job of moving CAREFULLY around Bert so as to not get jacked on ripostes. Ramp was a little bouncy, or was causing deaths; I had a hard time telling to be honest. I know I called ramp a couple of times, and could have sworn I had it (the rampage message was going off when I was getting hit), but unslowed he just unloads, and I'm sure there isn't a moment where he isn't swinging at someone or riposting a few people at a time - jeez, it's like he has more arms than the average person! :p

Awesome piece of work all - I'll unfortunately miss the next attempt on Friday, but I'll fortunately miss it by being in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.

I'll bring my camera, and hopefully post a pic or two of the lovely views.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Thiklan Wrote:jeez, it's like he has more arms than the average person! :p

That wasn't an arm which hit you! Wink

Congrats all! Im sorry to have missed it.

Congrats Tem, I knew you could do it Smile.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

The round that killed me.

Notice that I actually parried what would've been the 5th hit of that round.

Awww...I missed it. Good job guys Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Louieman Wrote:Awww...I missed it. Good job guys Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Well, we're gonna do it again on Friday. Tune in!

Zorblak Wrote:Well, we're gonna do it again on Friday. Tune in!

Congrats Temerity! Pardon this old necro trolling your boards, wanted to have a look see at who's still in Al'Kabor!

Good to see all of you still around! Maybe one of these days I'll polish my sickle and come in and curse ye all again with my presence! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't feed Kyth too much

~Omen

Come on back Omen! We love necros! EXCEPT when they WtD raid targets and i have a heart atttack!!! Grumble Grumble Grumble :mad:
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

The picture is broken. Could somebody fix it? Smile

I'm guessing it's due to Zorb being in the middle of his relocation. Should be back up soonish. (we hope!)