I got this nice shot last night
This is Cromis, on his horse. It isn't a close up. The horse is standing on the otstretched arms of a statue of AHR. mounted halfway up the wall in the room of Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra. What I really liked about this shot is that I managed to get this distant shot, without getting any other raid members (who are all bunched down below), and it gives the loose impression that there may not be a floor below - that I am just sitting there surveying some panaormaic view from the side of this huge vertical wall. The illusion is only added to by the fact that I have been shrunk (as part of the raid force), giving a sense of just gigantic proportions.

[Image: VexThall.jpg]

Nice catch. Since getting into photography in a big way as a hobby, I walk around now and every now and then think to myself "Nice shot, where's my @#$% camera....". This would be one of those.

Wook
Wookie is just this guy, ya know.

LOL, nice shot!

Let's all hope you had your ER item equipped while honking! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

That is a pretty cool shot!

I can see you entry in this month's photo contest Wink
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

similarly, when i was playing Janribet for floor 1 on thursday, i didn't know exactly where i was supposed to be positioned for the blob and so i got hit with the stun and wound up on top of one of the windows. it was a pretty neat spot. should have grabbed a screenie
[Image: 773.png]

Wookie Wrote:Nice catch. Since getting into photography in a big way as a hobby, I walk around now and every now and then think to myself "Nice shot, where's my @#$% camera....". This would be one of those.

Wook

I bought myself a digital camera that could easily fit in my coat pocket, for just that reason. Now, when I see something I want to take a picture of, I can just whip out the camera and get the picture.

Zorblak Wrote:I bought myself a digital camera that could easily fit in my coat pocket, for just that reason.
Yeah, when I was film, I had a small camera I would carry with me and use, but I've not gotten around to getting a digital replacement yet. I really should. Maybe for christmas.

Wook
Wookie is just this guy, ya know.

Fippy Darkpaw, our siamese, is so cute so often she must think she's a super model what with all the pictures we take!

BTW, I've got a couple screenshots to post but don't know how. Any help?
Leisure

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

You can e-mail them to me at cromis@cromis.com and I can host them and put them up for you. You can make the thread and I can add the pics.

Cromis Wrote:You can e-mail them to me at (removed) and I can host them and put them up for you. You can make the thread and I can add the pics.

Uhhh, Stories and Screenshots is a public forum. You may wish to mask that e-mail addy so it isn't spam-bot scannable. These forums do get hit by spam scanners, looking for e-mail addresses...
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

It's also 3 months later. Wink
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Utdaan Wrote:It's also 3 months later. Wink

Really? I'm seeing Cromis' last post as 3/20 (today).
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Geez Nik, you are a terrible moderator Tongue

utdaan was referring to the lateness of cromis' response to leisure's inquisition of where to host the files, which was 3 months ago.
[Image: 773.png]

Nikolai Wrote:Really? I'm seeing Cromis' last post as 3/20 (today).
Leisure's post that Cromis was responding to was on 12-11-2006, 02:13 PM.

Cromis' response was 3 months later.

Wanna retract your comment now? :p
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]