Happy B-day LOUIEMAN
Happy B-day bud!
Enjoy

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Happy Birthday Louie!! May you get everything you wish for this year!

grats
[Image: 773.png]

Happy birthday!

Happy hatchday, Louie!!

Thanks everyone. VERY happy with my new 8 gig black nano, and I'm planning to do a Go-Karting championship with friends over the next weekend...although it'll probably involve more crashing than karting...

Anyway, on a completely un-related note, but got me very very happy today, was that I found out the legal age to do Sky diving (omgz, my dream) is 16, and not 18 as I thought. So...Theres another thing I wanna do this year. Big Grin

Wow nice! Hope you have a great B-day, Louie, enjoy go-karting/crashing! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

WOOWOO Happy Mabirthday!!!!

Ding! Happy Birthday, studly!

Louieman Wrote:I found out the legal age to do Sky diving (omgz, my dream) is 16, and not 18 as I thought. So...Theres another thing I wanna do this year. Big Grin

Rheyn Wrote:... enjoy ... crashing!

That is so wrong.....

Happy B-Day Louie!
[Image: 1424.png]

Happy Bday you exquisite bastard! Hope whatever warrior God you worship smiles on you when your plummeting to the earth at terminal velocity and relying on some cloth to save your arse. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've done the tandem jump from 15,000 feet... it is flat out crazy. I was the first jumper (with my tandem guide of course) to leave the plane, and let me tell you, if there was ever a moment of truth in your life, it's when you are standing at the lip of the opening on the side of the plane, looking out over the world and deciding purposefully to exit a perfectly good plane while in mid flight.

My guide figured I was the adventurous type as well, and on the climb to jumping altitude, he and a camera-man were joking about how he was going to back flip me out of the plane - except for the fact that I was the only one thinking it was a joke.

We were given pre-jump instructions, one of which was it's kinda like a swan dive whereupon you lay into the wind, and spread eagle to get into a good flight position (think flying squirrel); I was all prepared for that, but as soon as we left the plane, we did a back flip. Needless to say, I was discombobulated...

Good luck Louieman, and happy b-day man! May your flight be as fun as mine! Btw, when the chute opens, be prepared for quite a jolt... then the phase two flying, while coming down in the chute is also really cool - my guide steered us through some clouds and it was all warm and moist inside... inside of the cloud, that is...

Thik

P.S. - I have video from my jump; I also am on my friends video, cuz their cam person watched us leave the plane before they jumped, and I have to say that view on her DVD is way cooler for the beginning of the jump. If anyone is interested, I could edit some of it together so you can see it...
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Aye Thik, I did the tandem drive a few years ago. Your guide sounds like the same guy I had; back flips on the way out the door, flat spins and rolls. As a bonus, when the shoot opened he made me control the stings. "Pull your left down to your feet and let the right go all the way up." Do not do this if you don’t want to spiral towards the ground. haha

SOOO much fun!
but
Once is enough for me...

Id love to see yours Thik... We were too broke to buy the video experience for our jump..
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Aye, once is way enough; and I'll try to put something together.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]