Also...

8k:

and leet:

and a kill I forgot to post:

Saen, you and i could probably duo some ridiculous stuff together.
[65 Bard] Impresario Bayle Basstone - Maestro of Veeshan - PreElemental Dream Profile
243 Blacksmithing (modded) / 200 Jewelcrafting / 200 Baking / 200 Fisher / 195 Brewing (modded) / 190 Pottery / 160 Tailor

[51 Druid] Pott Pharmer - Wanderer of Tunare -

Hehe, I miss the days when people would dress up the PoD.

PS: poor Saen... Fromwhat I can tell from this screen shot, nobody talks to you Wink
[/url][Image: 1200.png][url=http://www.allakabor.com/profile/1200]

Murastil Wrote:Hehe, I miss the days when people would dress up the PoD.
I remember newbs being annoyed that the PoD had this cool looking gear given to him by higher levels. That had already been nerfed by the time of the Al`Kabor code split, and for the same reason that giving pets nodrop items was nerfed here in one of Hobart's updates: people used mobs to transfer nodrop items.

Of course the other reason for the nerfs was to cut down on Customer Service issues. People /petitioned that they accidentally gave uber_sword_01 to their pet and omg, there are only five on the whole server. They /petitioned that they were playing dress up the PoD and accidentally gave him their quested haste item (or worse, their clicky robe). SOE, being more sensitive to the sheer volume of complaints about these issues than the issues themselves, eliminated the possibility. (IIRC, Dress the PoD ended somewhere between Luclin launch and the first newbie armor quests)
[Image: 1424.png]

Murastil Wrote:PS: poor Saen... Fromwhat I can tell from this screen shot, nobody talks to you Wink

*Cough* I actually remember the day Saen killed that poor Priest in Rivervale. I had probably been sending him some rather silly tells that he thought best to clear before the screenshot... Darn, and there I was, hoping ot make someone's quote page someday! :p

Oh, and by the way, Grats Saen!
Vrayna, Horde Euro-officer
- "What, I'm not supposed to tank that?"
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

Wow, WTG!

I used to dress up the PoD all the time... Smile

Some stuffs the orcs drop in Gfay looked really cool.
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]