Hedge Flag tonight if possible
All of you new Temerity members (who don't have full forum access yet), we are going to try for a Hedge flag tonight at 7:30 PM Eastern time. Please check with your sponsor if you have questions. We will be meeting at the hedge at 7:30 PM - if you need help getting there, just ask.

I plan on attending.

I'll try to be on early to help

i'll be on when i finish this paper or after class, whichever comes first.
[Image: 773.png]

I hate to ask but I am ussually late for the start since I live in Hawaii with the time difference. Anyway we could do it toward the end of the raid tonight. Would work better for me. See you guys tonight.

Moon,

If you are comfortable with it, PM me your keys and I'll play moon in the event. The raid could probably benefit more with a tank versus DPS anyway. If not me then I suggest whoever sponsored you or an officer. I've nevered played an SK...should be interesting. Muhaha

No need for you to tank Lum - I will!!! See you guys tonight!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Onebad Wrote:No need for you to tank Lum - I will!!! See you guys tonight!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

who gave this guy forum access?
[Image: 773.png]

Moon Wrote:I hate to ask but I am ussually late for the start since I live in Hawaii with the time difference. Anyway we could do it toward the end of the raid tonight. Would work better for me. See you guys tonight.
The only problem is the progression order.

Get your Hedge Preflag from Adroha Jezith (hail, and then say "tortured by nightmares") in the PoTranq Sickbay before heading to the Hedge.<< Very important or you will not get your PoNb flag!!

Hedge run flags you for PoNb to kill Terris Thule (can go straight from the Hedge to TT...Hedge preflag doubles as TT preflag)

Kill TT and hail the Planar Projection (only when the officers tell you to!!)

Go back to PoTranq sickbay and just hail Adroha Jezith. This completes your TT flag.

If you also have your Bertoxxulous flag, then you:
Go to Fahlia Shadyglade (also in the sickbay). Hail her and say "I will go" (not "I will go to the plane of..." otherwise you end up in a loop and no flag) and this will preflag you for Saryrn and KoS.

On the Saryrn run we take a side trip and take out the KoS and get his flag (You just need to hail Redleaf's cousin, Tylis Newleaf, to complete the KoS flag) and then off to Saryrn.

Once Saryrn is dead and you have hailed the PP, then go the the Seer and use "unlock memories" to put your flags in order and then "guided meditation" to make sure you have the Saryrn flag.

After you have done this, and if you already have the LMM flag, go to the Grand Librarian Maelin and hail him and then say "what lore?" and then "what information?". You should receive a character flag and the librarian telling you to go kick Rallos Zek in the junk.

Cromis is trying to effectively use free time/raid time to maximize our progression efforts. TT is a raid target. We have some that still need that flag and Hedge. So, we knock out Hedge with those that dont have it done...then move directly to TT. Kill her, and then finish the TT flag and then preflag for Saryrn. Please dont forget this very important step!!

If you are boxing someone for the Hedge event, please stop by the sickbay and get the preflag first!! It takes a few extra seconds and will remove any doubt as to whether or not they already did the preflag.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]