WoW
If the login server is down again tonight, I am probably going to play WoW (no, not permanently). If anyone wants to join me, post which server you are on. You can get a free account for a week off the official website.

If this sounds like a good idea to you, start downloading it now because its a fairly large DL.
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

No more Blizztard software will ever touch my hard drive.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Sounds like someone has been burned.
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

Utdaan Wrote:No more Blizztard software will ever touch my hard drive.

Diablo ftw.

mjc0609 Wrote:If the login server is down again tonight, I am probably going to play WoW (no, not permanently). If anyone wants to join me, post which server you are on. You can get a free account for a week off the official website.

If this sounds like a good idea to you, start downloading it now because its a fairly large DL.

There's a few of us who play on Zul'jin, Horde side.

Moot point...Login server is up!

[SIZE="7"]GAME ON! ! ! ![/SIZE]
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Zahla Wrote:Diablo ftw.

Agreed, Diablo II, Lord of Destruction, was the only thing to bridge the gap last night... have Hardcore Battlenet Barb (88) and Bowazon (60) when I'm feeling it. Hardcore is the only way to go, unless you have no balls.

Big Grin

Thik

P.S. - Losing my level 77 Bowazon was quite saddening though. Dead, and nothing you can do to rezz a hardcore character.
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Whirlwind Barb owns Bow Amazon any day of the week. I had all runspeed charms on my barb with leech gear. Could own Amazons 10+ levels above me.
[65 Bard] Impresario Bayle Basstone - Maestro of Veeshan - PreElemental Dream Profile
243 Blacksmithing (modded) / 200 Jewelcrafting / 200 Baking / 200 Fisher / 195 Brewing (modded) / 190 Pottery / 160 Tailor

[51 Druid] Pott Pharmer - Wanderer of Tunare -

Bayle Wrote:Whirlwind Barb owns Bow Amazon any day of the week. I had all runspeed charms on my barb with leech gear. Could own Amazons 10+ levels above me.

Don't play PvP at all - just talking about soloing hell.

And yeah, my barb is a concetration/whirlwind hybrid, and he rocks.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]