Back to Destiny
Guys, I've decided to go back to Destiny, It had nothing to do with anyone in Temerity at all. My only reason is that i miss my friends there...that simple. I thought that raiding more would make me happier, it did not. I'm sorely missed there and i just want to go back, nothing more. You all have been sooo helpful and friendly, i hope you all understand. Thanks again and if anyone is pissed off at me please chat with me about it.Thanks for the chance of being with you guys!!!!!

really sorry we were not able to accomodate you, micah. i hope everything works out for you back in Destiny.
[Image: 773.png]

Sad We will miss you Micah. I am sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here. You'll always have friends here. Best of luck and may you continue kicking ass with Destiny.
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

No worries Micah - to each their own; all the best in Destiny!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Hey Micah, Most important thing is that you have Made New Friends. It can be hard to adjust, especially when you have been with a group so long, many that are apart of this guild know that.

I Hope you find what you are looking for.

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf

No sweat Micah. That's why the server has more then one guild. It ws nice getting to know you better. GLSmile

Good luck, Micah!

I wish you the best in Destiny, say Hi to Pellinore and Elleb for me! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Bye Micah. Sorry it didn't work out here. But as other said, you made new friends. Not every guild is right for every person. I hope you are happy and wish you luck.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

I'm glad you got to know us better. Enjoying the game is most important, I wish you the best of luck. We'll catch up in game.

GL Micah!! We will miss you! Your a good Monkey!!:p

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Note: I am moving this into the public guild forum so that Micah can read it now.