I'm so sorry everyone. :((
Wow, I have NO idea how to even start this. I joined Temerity only a short while ago hoping to find myself on the server and I thought that joining Tem would make me happy. I guess I was wrong. I guess I just don't feel like i fit in very well. Honestly I miss my friends in Pathfinders more than I ever thought I would. I just hope that you can, maybe not forgive, but at least understand why I'm leaving. Being with Pathfinders for so long left a huge gaping hole when I left them. I realize now that the problems that I had should have been worked out instead of me just tucking tail and running.

So.. with that said, I am truly truly sorry that I wasted everyones time in getting me gear and keyed. I feel horrible like I'm taking the loot and running. That was not my intention at all. I really thought I could make it work. Sad

I also will not discuss anything that I learned while in the guild. that's not my style, and I don't know anyones accounts so you don't have to worry about that. I had one account but have a horrible memory and didn't write it down so no chance of me logging in.

I know this sounds cheezy, but i really would like to remain friends with you all. You all are a stand up bunch of people. Please don't think badly of me. I'm just trying to do what makes me happy.

Nilwein

Hey Nil, I wish you good luck on you journey through Al'Kabor. In the end it is a game and we all should make the best out of it. Also a capable druid and player like you will be missed Sad
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

GL Nil!! We hate to loose youSad No worries. As far as things go, I'll still be your friendBig Grin Happy hunting!!:p Smile Big Grin Smile

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

sorry it didn't work out for you nilwein. now all you gotta do is bring all your friends from pathfinders over to the dark side and we can all live happily ever after...

friends, we shall remain. it's just a game. have a blast nil.
[Image: 773.png]

You have to find a guild that is right for you. Thanks for coming and giving it a try with us. You will be missed.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Moved this thread to Public.

Nilwein,

I am sorry to hear of your departure. Friends > all else. I am glad I got to know you and look forward to working together. Have fun with Pathfinders.
Wotan at your service!

Awww Nil, sorry to see you go; hope you find what you're looking for - I'm sure I'll see you around Norrath my friend.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Nil,

I understand what you may feeling. Did you speak with anyone before making your decision to leave? Someone you feel comfortable with perhaps like a Tem officer or whoever sponsored you?

While I'm not taking you leaving personal or anything, I would like to see you talk to a few people in Tem. From my experience it took me almost a year to adjust to all the personalities in our guild You are a valuable member to the guild and I hate to see you go.

-Lum

Take care Nilwein. You will be missed.

But.......
but......
but....

Bah! Sad

As long as you stay happy is all that matters.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I hope you take what you've earned here in Temerity and use it to make Pathfinders a more efficient raid force. I hope that you can use your newfound knowledge of raiding to take your guild further down the path of progression (at your own speed).

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that we will be cheering you on, Nilwein.

Now go have fun with your old family!

/hugs Nil!

I hate to see you go. Sad

Good luck with everything and I hope you keep in touch with us. Take care of your hand!

/more hugs.
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Complete surprise. Would have been good to talk about it before your abrupt move. And I'm not referring to your RL move, btw, stay dry. You will be missed.

take care Smile
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart