My mother, the Troll
I just wanted to share that my mother recently went through open heart surgery. She is fine, but is in the stage of recovering, so if I miss a night of playing occasionally, it is probably because I am spending some time with her.

It's actually pretty cool. The doctors put a piece of a cow heart into her (aren't doctors amazing?) So now she is part beef. I asked her if the doctors could give her hooves and utters too, but she said she is happy enough with the heart. /e bleets.

With the cow heart she is more troll IRL than I am. I'm super jealous.

NEway, for those who already knew of this, thanks for all the support you have been giving me. It's nice to have ppl who care, even if they are straight out of Tolkein.

~Troll
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

I hope she recovers well. By all means you should be there to help her out as needed. The game isn't going anywhere (as far as we know Wink ) Are they going to leave the cow heart piece in there long term or is this an interim solution until they can do something else?
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

Sorry to hear your mother had to under go open heart surgery. I know how difficult it is on loved ones. Don't worry about missing a raid or two to help your mother, RL always comes first.

Ed and I wish her a speedy recovery, but the truth of it is it will take about 12 weeks for her to really be feeling better and close to a year until she is completely back to normal. We know this from first hand experience.

In the mean time your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

for such a hideous beast, you sure do have lots of love. i am psychically telepathizing healingness on your mother's new cow parts so she will recover rapido!
[Image: 773.png]

Wish your mother well for me Guk!! Glad to hear it went well!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Prayers and well wishes unless you trolls would prefer abuse and nasty comments..

Best to both you and mom.
Wotan at your service!

Here is to a speedy recovery for your mother, Troll.

Now we'll have to feed her beer like Kobe beef. You know those cows get free massages daily.

I hope she feels much better soon.

I wish your mom a comfortable and happy recovery, since in these cases, speedy recovery isn't always a good thing. Wink

I hope she feels better soon, and enjoys being part beef now! Big Grin

/hugs to the Troll fam.
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Sending good thoughts your way, for both you and your mother!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--Sikk

Best wishes to you and yours Gmab!

I just had some steak for lunch - her heart must be delicious!

Take care of mumm, see you when you can make it, but not before she's feeling better!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

How cute, my Granpda has part of a pig in his heart! He had a valve replaced a couple years ago. We can just be a group of half-breeds!

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter

Does this mean if your mom eats a burger she is now a cannibal?
[65 Bard] Impresario Bayle Basstone - Maestro of Veeshan - PreElemental Dream Profile
243 Blacksmithing (modded) / 200 Jewelcrafting / 200 Baking / 200 Fisher / 195 Brewing (modded) / 190 Pottery / 160 Tailor

[51 Druid] Pott Pharmer - Wanderer of Tunare -

Give your mom a cyberhug from her Auntie Sheeana... Miss you Troll.