Later dudes!
I'm taking a break from Temerity. I'm returning to my first EQfamily, the Horde! No big deal. You guys are doing great and I wish the best of luck to you.
-Moc

I can't say that I am happy to see you go Modern. We will miss you. But I do wish you the very best.

For everyone else who may be wondering (since his post was wonderfully brief), Modern and I talked about this a bit, and part of Modern's concerns is that he has to take a lot of time off from EQ for Real Life concerns, and Temerity is really good at sucking you back in, even when you know you should be doing something else (right Corba?) and so he suggested to me that part of this decision is to help him stick with his commitment to become a far more casual player. We all wish him the best of luck.

All the best to you Modern, still hope to see you around, and good luck with your RL plans!
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

Farewell Modern. Don't be a stranger. [Image: cheers.gif]
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

you're joking right?
[Image: 773.png]

Sorry to see you go Modern, but take care and enjoy RL!
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Modern, what the hell?:p Well, I'll miss raiding with you! Look me up in game, when you are on, for some grouping. GL in RL bro!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

See you laters Moc. I'll miss you but not your hugemuthafuckingsig.
p

Aww, sorry RL is a bugger; git er dun!

Hope to see you when you can afford time online; never a dull moment with you at the keys!

Miss you already,

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

/hugs Modern.

I'll miss you in guildchat but I know I'll see you around. Say HI to everyone in Horde for me. Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Ouch! So sorry to see you go, Modern Lover. Gonna miss you 'real' and sharp commentary.

I hope to see you around and hope you can be an inspiration to the Horde.

Congratz on the wonderful things in RL that are helping you make this decision. Smile

peace
kaotic

Bah!

See you back in a few weeks moustache man! :p

See you on the flipside, Mocern!