Xuzl falls - soon, Solusek Ro ...
We have finally defeated the last of the Sol Ro minis. While we expect that we need to get them about three times each to get a force sufficiently flagged for Solusek Ro, we have now shown that we can best them all.

[Picures temporarly removed while I arrange for new hosting for my server]

SHEESH Fennddar.... you with that poker you really SHOULD think about joining a gala choir.

Thanks officers for a fun raid.
Wotan at your service!

So Fenn, is that a lance in your pocket, or are you just... Big Grin
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

Zinovia Wrote:So Fenn, is that a lance in your pocket, or are you just... Big Grin

It's not a lance! Big Grin Wink :p :eek:
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Clearly over compensating Fenn, but hey, you know what the say about pally's...

Lumbar Wrote:Clearly over compensating Fenn, but hey, you know what the say about pally's...

Yeah....We are imbued with 'holy' power in more ways then one when we are born. Big Grin

That was a fun adventure, thanks Tems! Smile

OMG! I can clearly see that Fenn uses an extension!!! :eek:
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I have to say the wipe was incredibly funny. We barely survived the first two sword mobs. They were terrible hard to target. Then second set seemed to kill the same person first, just as the first set had. I know this because all I heard at my house was WTF! WTF! #$%^%$%&^ this. So, I bet you can guess who was the first to die both times. Big Grin

That was a heck of a lot of fun. I think the only other mob we have seen lately that surprised (at least me) was that magma guy that splintered when we did the first mini in Sol Ro.

I must admit I am enjoying doing Sol Ro blind or nearly blind. I know a few people looked into Sol Ro, but for the most part not much information has been shared. Last night made me feel like I did the first day I played EQ and could not figure out how to kill a spiderling, gnoll pup, or polar bear cub in Everfrost.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Utdaan Wrote:OMG! I can clearly see that Fenn uses an extension!!! :eek:

For Utdaan's pleasure?

It doesn't matter if you touch the bottom, just as long as you scrape the sides! :eek:

I can't wait to be able to get Xuzi!! Great job everyone!

[Image: xuzi1ob8.jpg]

[Image: xuzi2wr2.jpg]

hehe... Big Grin
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Fenneddar Wrote:Yeah....We are imbued with 'holy' power in more ways then one when we are born. Big Grin

Wow, Fenn's been upping the protein! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Bora Wrote:Last night made me feel like I did the first day I played EQ and could not figure out how to kill a spiderling, gnoll pup, or polar bear cub in Everfrost.

Forget about killing stuff first day - took me quite a while to figure out how da hell to get off of the platforms in Kelethin without dying. That was my day one - walking around trying not to fall off and die, wondering if this was the entire game.

I too enjoyed last night; I like how the wide open spaces resulted in caves and tunnels up there as opposed to more of the same that we'd see on the other four minis.

What I wanna know is where da F was Saddaam Hussein, Xuzl's gay lover?

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

That picture of Fenn with his new poker doesn't do the poker justice. That thing is WAY longer than how it looks in that picture.
[65 Bard] Impresario Bayle Basstone - Maestro of Veeshan - PreElemental Dream Profile
243 Blacksmithing (modded) / 200 Jewelcrafting / 200 Baking / 200 Fisher / 195 Brewing (modded) / 190 Pottery / 160 Tailor

[51 Druid] Pott Pharmer - Wanderer of Tunare -