Just a reminder FRIDAY: VP
My open raid to Veeshan's Peak will be this Friday - we will assemble and begin clearing the area around the zone in (in SF) starting at around 8:00 Eastern time. Those of you who want to get a shot at some pearlescent framents for you Clerics may want to move them into the zone earlier perhaps. I expect to move into VP 30-45 minutes later (we will have peeps from nearly every guild heading to this even) so be as helpful as you can.

Thanks for planning that raid Cromis!!
Some Hordelings should be there, more or less awake Wink
Vrayna, Horde Euro-officer
- "What, I'm not supposed to tank that?"
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

have fun, keyed peeps. take pics
[Image: 773.png]

I'll be there!

Me too! I'm lookin forward to it. Smile

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter

I don't know if I have a key, but if there's a shammie bot that does have a key, I'd love to come help.

If not, have fun dragon hunting! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Rheyn Wrote:I don't know if I have a key

this is one of those keys where, if you have it, you know about it Smile
[Image: 773.png]

I am pretty doubtful we have many keyed bots for this one. The key is almost (but not quite) as difficult to get as the VT key (results can vary). I spent about 30 hours on one drop - killing a green mob in a specific location an uncountable number of times every 20 minutes (or whatever the respawn time was). This key is completely optional and we don't have too many in the guild with the key. This is a serverwide raid for this reason. The only Guild that has actually keyed a guild and gone in there is Pathfinders (Kudos to them). And they have only managed one named. To the rest of the server this is unmapped territory, and should be a blast. We might even see a fun drop or two. But, if it goes well, I will probably try and do this every couple of months as a terrific way of helping the server along. It is a great gear zone (it was Kunark's VT) and as such has gear of exceptional value to that era of the game.

You cannot look at Alla for accurate info on drops since the zone was revamped somewhat after our code base IIRC.

Well poo...

Got called last night to play a gig Friday night and since making $$ is better than not, it looks like I have to pass on the fun. Sad
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I've scouted intensively after I got my VP key. I tried to Pick Pocket a named dragon once in there...bad idea:eek:

Cromis Wrote:I am pretty doubtful we have many keyed bots for this one. The key is almost (but not quite) as difficult to get as the VT key (results can vary). I spent about 30 hours on one drop - killing a green mob in a specific location an uncountable number of times every 20 minutes (or whatever the respawn time was).

Oooh I don't know abou that. Compared to the ME camp for the VT shard, I don't think the VP key was so bad. Then again, I spread my camping out over some months, cuz I was busy doing other stuff too, so that may have made it seem less horrid. I camped most of the mobs when I was bored and nothing else was going on. It was actually good for me, I got two photo albums made that I had been putting off forever while waiting for those dumb spawns! Smile

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter