Purple Eyes
Once upon a time, in a land far far away (Grobb), there existed a tribe of trolls. Drudek was the hideous princess of the pits, daughter and only child of the great Gurudek, king and monarch of the trolls.

Zpak was one of Grobb's finest warriors. Trusted soldier of Gurudek, Zpak lead the legions of troll fighters into epic battles, where they raped, pillaged, and plundered their way to fame and immortaly glory.

It was late spring, and Zpak came back from another long campaign against the frogloks. His unit brought back ten froglok corpses for the feast that would be thrown in honor of Zpak's victory.

The largest, fattest froglok, the Froglok Shin Lord, was prepared fine-roasted, with a honey glaze, and served to princess Drudek with Grobb's finest HeHe Meat. The trolls feasted that night in celebration. Drudek grew sated. Drudek grew fat.

Drudek came into heat. That night Drudek rewarded Zpak for his bravery in battle. The two engaged in the troll mating ritual, which involved an intricate dance, and spawning of eggs and fertilizing of eggs. In the end, Drudek swallowed the brood, as female trolls do, and began to incubate the eggs for their gestation period, which generally is about three months.

At the end of the third month, the troll bitch was fat with developed eggs and she began to give birth to her litter. Because male trolls are known to eat their young, Drudek had to go into a secluded corner of the swamp to give birth to her brood. There were nine troll-lings in all. Uruk, Guruk, Akah, Akuh, Barbuk, Utgar, Terraduk, Caraduk were their names. The runt of the litter remained unnamed.

The eight troll-lings voraciously fed on their mother's milk, sucking forcefully on her utters. Unfortunately, the runt of the litter was unable to compete for milk because the bitch had only eight teets and nine pups.

Drudek knew the humane thing to do would be to crush the runt, but when she looked into his purple eyes, she could not bring herself to do it. In the end she forced the other pups off her and fed the runt so the runt would grow. She named the runt "Gukab," which in Trollish means "of the land of the Frogloks."

Gukab would live to grow. While he was the runt of the litter, he would one day find the strength to save his tribe from annihilation. But that... is another story.
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

No! I read them out of order.

I like the story though Big Grin

I think I've killed your mom... maybe some of your brothers..

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf