Hi Guys and Gals
I'm new to eq and have lots to learn but am eager to do so. I've met a bunch of Temerity through buffs and general help you've given me (which i appreciate greatly) and would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Merrlin the Wizard am now a lvl 46 and excited to apply. I play eq as much as I'm able and enjoy it greatly. I'll stop and say hi as much as possible and feel free to do the same. I love to fight so i know i will fit in perfectly with your distinguished guild. Thanks for all the help guys!

Merrlin

Grats on hitting the planes! I look forward to killing with you soon. Big Grin
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Welcome Merrlin!

Great to see you on the forums... Smile I'll be sure to look for ya in game so we can group up.

Gratz on 46 too!
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Hey Merrlin! Grats on the levels! Give me a hollar for buffage if you see me in PoK or anywhere for that matter! Looking forward to seeing you apply!!

OB

Nice meeting you today and thanks for seru sharding too!

Welcome!! GRATZ!! on the Lvs!!! Shoot me a tell if ya need some ATK buffage!Smile

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]