New signature
Ok so whiskee made me a new signature so i thought i would post it for you guys to check out. Enjoy hehehhehe.
[Image: fancy_5.jpg]

You look so fearsome... Not exactly what I would expect from Fancy Feast, but I like it.
[/url][Image: 1200.png][url=http://www.allakabor.com/profile/1200]

Yeah looks pretty cool.

Very cool, Congrats!

Smile
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's a keeper Fancy!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Darn, i don't even know how to make or post a signature. Putting a line under my name was already a masterpiece for me. Grats, Fancy! Envy!!!
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

moulder Wrote:Darn, i don't even know how to make or post a signature. Putting a line under my name was already a masterpiece for me. Grats, Fancy! Envy!!!
Moulder rules. Big Grin
[/url][Image: 1200.png][url=http://www.allakabor.com/profile/1200]

Murastil Wrote:Moulder rules. Big Grin
BAH!! you beat me to it Mura!!Big Grin Big Grin:p
/agree

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

I like your new signature Fancy, I asked Whiskee to remake me a new one since I liked yours so much Big Grin
[Image: Tanrau_logo_small.jpg]

sweet one tan!! i gotta figure out how to do the one on the side now.

SWEEEET ok i figured it out and if anyones wondering yes that IS me.

Nice avatar!! me likes Big Grin Mine is of my diety.
[Image: Tanrau_logo_small.jpg]

fancy Wrote:SWEEEET ok i figured it out and if anyones wondering yes that IS me.
Yer a dirty boy, Fancy...

...and that's hot. Wink
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Big Grin Thanks i was trying to find a way to get you to notice me heheh. I knew the dirt would do it.

Hey! I love the new sig. How come it takes my winders machine like 2 years to load it up though? My mac loads it fine. Hm... Maybe it's because Microsoft sucks!