Hello Temerity
Hey all. I would first like to start by saying congrats again on defeating Rallos and opening up the E Planes, very impressive. I'm Wrathen, and I'm very interested in joining Temerity.

To sum up my history with EQ, I began as a beta tester in 99 on the PC servers. I raised an Erudite Wizard to lvl 50 on the Fennin Ro Server. When Kunark was released I started a Barbarian Warrior (Wrathen) on the Karana server, with a friend that had moved to Japan to study language. I raised Wrathen from the ground up to lvl 60 and joined a guild named Divine Vengeance, at this time Karana became Terris-Thule. During the time of Kunark's release I earned my epic weapon with DV, and experienced many PC server firsts. Such as Trakanon's death, Venril Sathir, Gorenaire. All pretty lame now, but exciting at the time. Then when Velious was released we began very large scale raids on Skyshrine, Kael, and NToV. I earned a full set of Warlords armor and pretty much plateaued at that point. DV fell apart when the GM left EQ, and so I joined Clan Ta Veren (one of the top raiding guilds through out all of the PC servers at the time) I left EQ in 2002-03 to pursue a graphic design career. This was right before Luclin was released.

Its been about 5 years and I am back on a Mac, and ready to bitch slap ;P I'm a very experienced raid tank, but I realize a lot has changed in EQ since my time. I think you will all be impressed with my ability to learn and adapt very quickly. I've managed to raise Wrathen to lvl 38 in just 4 short days, with of course, the lack of sleep, and a lot of help from some very generous members of Temerity. I look forward to formally applying within the next few weeks. See you all in the game.

Wrathen

Hey Wrathen good to see you stopped by, and nice introduction. Looking forward to you getting to 55 and joining us. Let me know if I you need any help with something while leveling.

Smile
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welcome meat shield!! Fun times ahead, that's for sure!!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Hey Wrathen!

So fun to group with you, hope to see you soon. And Gratz on the levels, wow! Smile

/hugs!
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Wrathen Wrote:I think you will all be impressed with my ability to learn and adapt very quickly.
Wrathen

you'll do fine with here with these folks then. welcome back to la-la land
[Image: 773.png]

I don't know that I've ever posted on an new-toon's intro thread for our little guild, but I just gotta say you picked a helluva day to send your well wishes our way.

Shoot me a /tell in-game and I'd be happy to help you with buffs, gear or the ladies in Kelethin.

Welcome!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

So, am I reading this correctly, you are a Warrior? Oh and hello, welcome.

If you are a Warrior, hurry up and get to 65 and get those needed AA's to be a MT plzkthx! Wink
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Yeah, nice to see you pop in Wrathen!

Will look for you in game -

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Hey good to see ya post here, we spoke the other day. Hope to see ya soon, killing things with us.
I can hear a bullfrog calling me!!!!!!
GREEN RIVER by CCR... gotta love it.

Hey Wrath,

Good to see the pre-app.
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!

Bora Wrote:If you are a Warrior, hurry up and get to 65 and get those needed AA's to be a MT plzkthx! Wink

...already told him to PM you and get the Warrior hook ups! Big Grin

And, I'll be on later to help with some stuff if anyone would like to group up! Smile
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

you missed luclin?!

<---

HONK!

you dont know what you missed!
Mechaike

Hey there! Come on in, the water's fine! And the Air, and the Earth, etc...