Now I truly feel Elemental!
Ever since I was in The Honor Guard and was just starting fletching, my only goal at that time was to make a Nightmarewood Compound Bow. I had no idea what else was out there until I actually entered the planes at level 46. A year after first starting playing this game, I tried and made my first Nightmarewood bow and had felt so much joy and awe at what I had accomplished.

Today just topped it all....

Since Temerity had started along the road to PoP progression, I had to also change my focus along the way as to how my ranger skills needed to be directed. One thing I focused on was the Elemental Planes and the incredible bows that can be crafted. Well, we reached those planes this past Wednesday, and I became driven towards another one of my goals, not only to satisfy my need to create but to also create yet another way I can help contribute to the guild's progression. Ranger are DPS machines, and in PoP archery is king.

With the help of many of my great guildmates, I succeeded in obtaining enough materials to make one attempt at creating one of the best bows in the game, and the best tradable bow period. Well, after one minor failure (the easiest combine....the bow string Rolleyes ) 7 people went back into the Plane of Earth to help replace the materials for the string. Many were sticking it out well beyond their bedtime, some causing their spouse faction to drop a bit. Thankfully, their effort didn't go unrewarded.

I present to you, the first Elemental Bow on Al'Kabor!

[Image: stonewoodzi9.jpg]
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Grats Utd! Let's start farming to outfit our Rangers!
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

Wow, truely awesome, now go put it in the bazaar for Zarzna to see Wink Big Grin

Actually the DPS output from it isn't much different from the Warmaster's bow that most of us already have.

....but it's still pretty! Big Grin Grats Ut!
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

We did run a test and Utdaan's best critc was like 2320 with TS and something like 1150 without. I think that is some nice DPS
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

moulder Wrote:We did run a test and Utdaan's best critc was like 2320 with TS and something like 1150 without. I think that is some nice DPS

You're forgetting what DPS stands for: Damage PER SECOND. It hits for more than the Warmaster's but not as fast.

Of course, it's still awesome, and I still want one. :p
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Grats to Utdaan and all who helped! This is truly an uber bow. It might even make summoned mage arrows hit for more than 10 points lol. Grats again, that bow is truly impressive.

SWEEEET! What pieces do you need from PoE? We will all start saving them for you.
Wotan at your service!

Gratz bud, awesome bow. Keep up the great work you do for this guild.
I can hear a bullfrog calling me!!!!!!
GREEN RIVER by CCR... gotta love it.

Gratz Ut!

I'm so glad to see you finally accomplish one of your Elemental Goals! Next, I would LOVE for someone to start farming components for Karana's Heartfruit Salad...just because WE CAN. Smile

I'm still in shock we actually made it. Now I wanna help everyone else become Elemental too!

We are truly amazing. Smile
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Gratz, Utdaan. I'm so happy for you. I bet we'll be seeing a lot of gear/spell/item posts like this in the coming months.

As Tolnak would say. "Being Elemental RULES!!!!"

P.S. I still can't believe we did it guys. Temerity rocks!

WooT!! GRATZZ!! Utdaan!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

WTG Man

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf

Gratz Utdaan. Great honor for you. Great asset for guild. And just WOW!

peace
kaotic

Coolness, making elemental stuff sounds like fun!

Wonder what that +5% really does to archery - just +5% to damage, or the chance to hit or both?

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]