Rallos Zek (again)
Once more Temerity stormed the fortress of the God of War, defeated his minions, and threw him down.

[Image: RZ_1.jpg]
[Image: RZ_2.jpg]
[Image: RZ_3.jpg]
[Image: RZ_4.jpg]

From deep within the Tower of Solusek Ro, a book was recovered ....
Quote:Jiva the Reckless rests now that his work is done.

With the knowledge afforded to him by wise Arlyxir he was able to create a tear in the planes between the Tower of Solusek Ro and The Plane of Fire. Arlyxir has always been trusted go-between for Solusek and his father Fennin. However, Arlyxir has decided to form alliance with Solusek.

The decision of direct confrontation against the populace of Norrath was not an easy one to make. They both know that Fennin would not agree to such a hostile act, because the Pantheon would not condone it.

After many hours of incantations a great well marked with runes of fame appeared and began to pour the very essence of the Plane of Fire into The Tower. The Guardians of Dresolik, the Great Shard, watch over the pulsating crystal as it harnesses the power being syphoned from the Plane the Fire. Only time stands between us now. Those that I once walked with soon learn of the mistakes in their transgressions.

I can hear Xuzl in his Tower, always working on his conjurings. The crackle of the animated regiment of flaming swords can be deafening. Xuzl does not take any time to rest; for he knows as will all do that the time draws near.

Greater fiends has been constructed by Solusek to spread their curse upon any that survive the initial destructive force from Dresolik. The seven fiends will be generals of the army being conjured by Xuzl. Solusek has also placed his trust in two elemetals. These elementals have coalesced into the form of wyverns. I must say that I am quite partial to their new forms, and have formed a kinship with them. Together with them we will exterminate any dragonkind that are resistant enough to flame to save them from onslaught that Dresolik will provide. Dresolik pulses with extreme power, it will soon be powerful enough to scorch Norrath. I can only hope that my voice and praise of Solusek will be enough to give the others the strength needed to continue.
Yes, Solkusek Ro, we can see you now ... The Time Draws Near!

This was another amazing raid... and working together it was amazing to see him fall... when we say we burned him... well..

We really did Big Grin

~W

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf

Waeen Wrote:This was another amazing raid... and working together it was amazing to see him fall... when we say we burned him... well..

We really did Big Grin

~W

I saw Waeen shoot that arrow, he was standing right next to me. How many of us were left for the fatal blow? :confused:
Arguile Ganjpuffer

Shtop looking at me shwan.

I saw that arrow too! It was long and pointy...and then it hit it's mark!

Grats Wae, that's a very cool honor. Big Grin

Arrow? psshaw!

That was one of our ubah God Smiting nukes!

Never underestimate the power of a ranja! :p
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Yeah, I was right in front of Waeen, and he killstole me by nuking at the last second... we had a pact Waeen, A PACT!!

Big Grin

Nice brushfire crit dood.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

I think it's awesome Waeen got the killshot considering he missed the first kill of RZ and had a crappy day after! WOOT Waeen!

(now send me my recipes plzkthxbai!)