Moonglum's Introduction
Hello Temerity,
First off, congratulations on defeating Rallos Zek for the second time!
With that said, I wanted to introduce myself to all of you and let you know of my intention to apply to the guild. I am currently level 52, but have been leveling quickly and look forward to reaching the point where I can formally apply. I started playing EQ in 99 also as a beta tester, played until Luclin roughly before I moved on to other mmos. It took a few years from there to rediscover eq, but all in all I believe the break was good. Now that I am back I have devoted myself to playing my bard and learning more about this unique class. I do have previous raid experience up until Luclin, but it's hardly of any use these days. On my old server Quellious I was 1 of 4 people to receive a title for participating in a world event fighting off Cazic Thule from a certain unicorn, and the guild "Omega" that I was a member of was responsible for unlocking more content on our server than any other guild.
My previous class experience lies more towards the necromancer/shadowknight side, but I am learning the bard class quickly. Between work and school I keep pretty busy, but I do reserve time specifically for raiding and special events. I also play daily from one of my jobs so I am easily reachable. I look forward to grouping with you all more often and getting to know you all better. I have met so many wonderful people from the guild already and I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

Welcome! We look forward to your offical app!
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Moonglum Wrote:I also play daily from one of my jobs so I am easily reachable.

You can play from work?!?

Where do I apply for THAT job!? :-p

Haha what Emryes said!!:p Big Grin :p Welcome! I look forward to seeing your app.

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Nice to see you stop by Moonglum! Look forward to meeting you and seeing your app.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

greetings.

<--- HONK!
Mechaike

Hey Moon! Can't wait to have you raiding with us! Holler if you need anything.

Hey there! Great to see your interest - can't wait to see you in game!

Emryes Wrote:You can play from work?!?

Where do I apply for THAT job!? :-p

I heart his work...so would Ueri and Arg... Wink

GIVE US DISCOUNTS! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]