Gorenaire vs Druid
...Dwin, you shoulda logged me on for Avatard!

It increases ATK, AGI, STR, & DEX by 140.

Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Grats Dwin!

Very cool, Congrats!

Smile

Grats Dwin! I'm curious to know how many CH's you had to cast during the fight, or did you mix spots with CH's?

And was it a rhythm, like spot, DoT, CH, spot, DoT, CH, etc...

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

probably no CHs, they take too long to cast.

If you had a chanter on hand, you should have gotten a NDT too--although you would've had to bring said chanter to the zone with you.
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

I didn't use any CHs, all spot heals. One problem with the Gore fight was that I couldn't find a good corner to back myself into, so channeling spells would be a risk. I didn't post my healing stats, but I think it was about 21 heals, landing for 2200ish on average. Gore's DPS can be inconsistent depending on how much she's casting. It varied anywhere from back-to-back heals to gaps of maybe 30 seconds between.

My standard definition of soloing is that I can get whatever buffs I want in PoK, but nobody else comes to the zone with me for the kill. I've seen posts on Alla's where people say that a monk pulled for them, a shammy slowed the mob, then they "soloed" it. I think that's a bunch of BS. My rule has the side effect of eliminating illusion spells and short duration buffs. Once you account for travel time, setup, and pulling, I've burned off at least 5 mins. There wouldn't be much Avatard left. Sad
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

Congratulations Dwin that makes quite a feather in your cap.

Is there an avatar-procing druid weapon from ST?

I used to shoot with my ST bow til it proced then switch it out for my normal bow...
There is the right way, the wrong way and, of course, the Cisco way.

I have one of these, also Druid usable. Primal Velium Brawl Stick
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

There's a 1HB version as well: Primal Velium Battlehammer (but I don't have any primal weapon, /cry)

The problem is that time spent proccing Avatard is wasted time in terms of DPS or proccing mana. If the extra dex would get me a couple extra mana procs later in the fight, it would be worth it in the long run though.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

Well Avatard helps a lot with melee DPS since not only does it basically max your melee stats but also adds 140 raw atk. I guess it would depend on where your stats are without it, but for us melee's it is worth begging off of a shaman Big Grin.
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!

Bloodletter Wrote:Well Avatard helps a lot with melee DPS since not only does it basically max your melee stats but also adds 140 raw atk. I guess it would depend on where your stats are without it, but for us melee's it is worth begging off of a shaman Big Grin.

Or, as previously mentioned, acquiring a Primal Big Grin

Also, the Avatar you would proc with a primal weap is actually only 100+ to stats and atk vs Ferine Avatar that is 140+.

And my Ferine Avatar lasts 15% longer than it says... Wink
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

ST can be run with less than two full groups - we cleared all the way in and the non-sleeper dragons at the end with a group of 8 or so at one point.. just need a good tank, heals, and DPS. Most of us can split anything that can be found there up until the final dragons.

I only mention this cuz it seems some more people need primals - dragon hunts for keys, and subsequent ST killing is fun old school stuffz.

Of course, with the push for minis in Sol Ro and backflagging, this is the kind of stuff that can go on over the holiday down time.

Something to keep in the back of the mind anyway,

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]