Hello!
mjc0609 Wrote:Oh Lord. This is just to confuse me, isn't it?

That reminds me, I'm rerolling as a shaman named Gamb. Big Grin

I've also got an alt weezard - Zrolbak, and a new SK: Phoonmantom.

/wave from AFK Big Grin
Sinapsis Mindbender

If someone rolls a wizzy named Zorbalk, they'll get a mistell from me every time I put in for loot. For some reason my fingers never get that name right.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

There actually was a high elf wizard named Zorbak at one point. I met him in my mid-40s, he was a few levels below me. It was really weird. But he's long gone, and I'm still here. I win! Big Grin

What da... lol - nice one though!

Cromi da bombi!

See you in game -

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Dwin Wrote:If someone rolls a wizzy named Zorbalk, they'll get a mistell from me every time I put in for loot. For some reason my fingers never get that name right.

LOL I always screw up /tells for loot to Arguile.

I always type: "/tella rguile"

Yeah, Kellen always used to get my buffs when I asked for singles, because people would type /tar kell.

Hehe, welcome, cromi!
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Hm, okay - so I might not be on as much as I'd like to be.

I'm getting some strange EXC_BAD_ACCESS and KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE errors something like half the time when I start launchpad. Upon checking the internet, I've found that there's really nobody who knows how to fix such an error.

Thus, my macEQ time is severely limited for the time being and I'm waiting for a Leopard install as a last-ditch effort to save functionality, but for the moment, Cromis is safe from name stealing ^_^
Cromi

[Image: BardsStillGay.jpg]
EQ for Mac Newbie
Cleric!

I used to get the KERN error using a G4 PowerBook and OS 10.1 or 10.2, especially during the beta. What kind of hardware are you running?

System specs
OS version
etc..
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I'm running a MacBook Pro, 2.4Ghz Core Duo with 2gb of RAM and a nVidia GeForce 8600M GT with 256mb of video memory and around 80gb free on the hard disk, running Mac OS X V. 10.4.11. I connect to the internet through a school network that has never had problems connecting to EQ or any other MMO in the past.

I'm not using any USB devices, though I will occasionally connect my external firewire hard drive to grab some audio files that I've recorded or mixed, the drive is split into a Windows half and a Mac half. Let's see, I've restarted the computer, reset the permissions and edited some EQClient settings to try and get this to start with any frequency with no luck.
Cromi

EQ for Mac Newbie
Cleric!

MacBook Pro, 2.4 Ghz Core2Duo, 2gb RAM, 120gb hard disk, ~85gb free, nVidia GeForce 8600M 256mb video card, running OS X v. 10.4.11.

Already restarted and tried resetting permissions.
Cromi

EQ for Mac Newbie
Cleric!