Bertox? I don't see any Bertox around here...
Uerinka Wrote:I'm guessing it's due to Zorb being in the middle of his relocation. Should be back up soonish. (we hope!)

Sort of. My stupid DSL company screwed up when they disconnected my old address, and actually canceled my account. They reinstated it, but they'd deleted my web files, and apparently they're too incompetent to do normal backups properly, so those files are lost. Once I'm back online, I'll try to find the files and upload them again. But I'm not even going to try to do that over the extremely slow dialup, so for the moment, it will remain broken. Once it's back up, I get to go through the process of figuring out what files I had up there, seeing if I still have the originals, and uploading them again. /sigh

Ugh. Roadrunner once deactivated my web space just because I hadn't accessed it for a while--even though I was still an actively paying customer and hadn't moved or changed anything. I called and complained, but I never got my stuff restored and worse, I couldn't use the same name anymore--it was blocked as being taken, so I couldn't start a new space with the same login, but it wouldn't let me use that login any more. So I had to change anything I had linking to those files. :mad:
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman