Newsflash: Paladins everywhere in mourning!
Gumgak Wrote: Heaven's Gate

I have an interesting story about this specific cult. I'll tell you all later.

Grats on LMM sillyheads.
[Image: furorofalkab.gif]

War Shylah!
[Image: 1424.png]

Hahah WAR SHYLAH!!!

Shylah!

Pop on for the next LMM kill and then come play in Sol Ro!!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Ok, I've been wondering for the longest time...what the heck does "War %t" mean and where did it come from?
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

my interpretation has been as follows:

Bora is often the main tank
there is a mob in PoTactics called a War Boar
Boar and Bora sound somewhat similar
healers are too lazy to change their hotkey when someone else is MT

however, i am wrong (see below).
[Image: 773.png]

Corba Wrote:my interpretation has been as follows:

Bora is often the main tank
there is a mob in PoTactics called a War Boar
Boar and Bora sound somewhat similar
healers are too lazy to change their hotkey when someone else is MT

Wrong has nothing to do with me. I was never part of that War saying. If I were to guess I'd say it had to do with CH rot ----WAR %T ----

Kwel and Shylah shared MT duties right after I joined Tem's. My first few raids they had Corinth playing Gnat when they needed a Warrior and Kwel was not around. Then Shylah joined the guild (again) in March about a three weeks to a month after I did. But, I was on 54 with 3 AA's when I joined.

So it took me from Feb. to the end of Sept. to gain 11 level and grind out the 122 AA's a Warrior needs to be a MT in this guild.

The WAR thing was going on with Shylah from near the start of her return to Tem's. I figure it is something from before she left, but you will have to ask someone that has been around longer than I have.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

War Shylah started in a Tactics group. In the pit I thought that the naming of a crow "War Crow" was ridiculous, so you know how one gets bored grinding, it went from war crow to war shylah. Its just silliness. I just found it funny.

I looked for a "War Shylah" post I made waaaayyy back in the day, but couldn't find it. Maybe someone else can.

The End.

Redleaf Wrote:War Shylah started in a Tactics group. In the pit I thought that the naming of a crow "War Crow" was ridiculous, so you know how one gets bored grinding, it went from war crow to war shylah. Its just silliness. I just found it funny.

I looked for a "War Shylah" post I made waaaayyy back in the day, but couldn't find it. Maybe someone else can.

The End.

First time I recall seeing a WAR Shylah post I believe was when Shylah hit 9K and made a post about it. I think that is when I remember all the WAR Shylah's coming.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Redleaf Wrote:In the pit I thought that the naming of a crow "War Crow" was ridiculous, so you know how one gets bored grinding
I can't believe that joke still lives on. Dorks Smile Yeah, it was after we were done prefixing just about any word imaginable with "war". War giraffe, war spaghetti and so on. Tactics definitely got interesting at times.
[Image: furorofalkab.gif]

Shylah Wrote:I can't believe that joke still lives on. Dorks Smile Yeah, it was after we were done prefixing just about any word imaginable with "war". War giraffe, war spaghetti and so on. Tactics definitely got interesting at times.

my friends and I used to play this game using the word "ass" instead. Try it with your favorite sports team or something. My favorites are the "Ass-Packers," the "Ass-Heat," and the "Ass-Mutiny" (an MLS team).

Quote:My favorites are the "Ass-Packers
:eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corba Wrote:my friends and I used to play this game using the word "ass" instead. Try it with your favorite sports team or something. My favorites are the "Ass-Packers," the "Ass-Heat," and the "Ass-Mutiny" (an MLS team).

This comic is for you!

hahah perfect, aislin!