The Test of Tactics: A PvP Event
Lake Rathe Arena is the proper and only place for an event like this.

I always liked the other cities' arenas though, too. Freeport actually has a nice one.

They should have put Kaladim's arena (actually, I don't think theirs is a real arena, meaning, PVP zone) in a tavern. I guess that would work for Halas too. Rivervale's could have been in a pigsty, or cornfield. Ok nevermind.

Avocado Wrote:They should have put Kaladim's arena (actually, I don't think theirs is a real arena, meaning, PVP zone) in a tavern.

It is a PvP spot, and although there's not a tavern there, a couple are really close by. Maybe for an event, we could train the vendors over and park them in the stands =)
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Flankar Wrote:It is a PvP spot, and although there's not a tavern there, a couple are really close by. Maybe for an event, we could train the vendors over and park them in the stands =)

Ah that's awesome, since it's the size of a closet, nowhere to run. A regular dorf slugfest.

Zorblak Wrote:Really? Even though there aren't any active traders any more? I've haven't had any lag issues using the Bazaar arena in a long time.

none at all?
[Image: 773.png]

Zorblak hasn't been IN the Bazaar in years. :p
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I still have nightmares of the PvP in LR a few years ago. The one with the rules that rogues can't go invis, as if everyone in AlKabor doesn't have a see invis (worn) item, but peeps could still ride horses. Peeps like Zorblak blasting away on me.