Hello
Hey Gatorbait sorry for the late post. Looking forward to meeting you in game and killing stuffs Smile I always have lots of low level toons so if you see me on and want to group somewhere just give me a shout
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Hey Gatordude! Looking forward to meeting and adventuring with you in game. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with our community, it is truly amazing. Welcome!! Look forward to seeing you when you are active. Please ask for assistance at any time!! /autojoin temerity:FNORD; alliance will auto join you to both channels each time you log in.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Uerinka Wrote:/autojoin temerity:FNORD; alliance will auto join you to both channels each time you log in.
BTW...the FNORD should be fnord, lowercase and a comma between the 2 channels.

/autojoin temerity:fnord, alliance

This makes channel 1 "Temerity" and channel 2 "Alliance" and sets to to auto join the next time you log on.

To get into the channels after you have autojoined them, just hold down the shift key and hit your up arrow. This will bring up the last things typed in your chat window (you can cycle through them with the shift -up or down arrow). Then hold down the shift and use the left arrow to move the curser just before the j in join and hit backspace to remove the word auto (/join temerity:fnord, alliance) or just retype it with /join. I'm a slow typer so I use many shortcuts, LOL.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I just capitalize it because often peeps dont read it right. But yeah, what Utgod said. :p Smile Wink Big Grin Cool
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

I will be sure to join the channels.

My computer shipped out today(ugh)Sad and not Wednesday like I was told. It is going Fed Ex Ground Virginia to Oklahoma, so I will be lucky to have it by Friday/Saturday next week:mad: .

In the meantime I am playing EQPC side to get an idea of where I will go and what I will do to level. My baby BL there has a Phase Spider Carpace BP which seems to be the best pre-luclin BP available and a CoF! Everything else is starter/noobie quest gear. I forgot how important haste was in EQ, I also forgot how hard yellow/red cons can be Rolleyes .

Anyways I cannot wait to join this server and get to know each of you on a friendly level.

Gatorbait Wrote:I will be sure to join the channels.

My computer shipped out today(ugh)Sad and not Wednesday like I was told. It is going Fed Ex Ground Virginia to Oklahoma, so I will be lucky to have it by Friday/Saturday next week:mad: .

In the meantime I am playing EQPC side to get an idea of where I will go and what I will do to level. My baby BL there has a Phase Spider Carpace BP which seems to be the best pre-luclin BP available and a CoF! Everything else is starter/noobie quest gear. I forgot how important haste was in EQ, I also forgot how hard yellow/red cons can be Rolleyes .

Anyways I cannot wait to join this server and get to know each of you on a friendly level.

I am sure someone has a CoCW floating around in their packs to give you and if not KD is always up anyways. Once you are in game join the channels or shoot me a tell. I will assist you with some junk I have on some mules.
Asher - Maestro

KD is not always up, i've been hunting spawn times on him for a few weeks now.
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Faite Wrote:KD is not always up, i've been hunting spawn times on him for a few weeks now.

Really? I wonder who is bagging him.

Oh well, he is way way more common then he will ever be on PC.
Asher - Maestro

*UPDATE*

KVM Switch arrived via Priorty mail yesterday, now if that computer arrives this week, all will be well!

Faitester - KD been getting offed on each Thurs this month.

Seems my computer is showing delivery for ...Today! Hopefully my wife(ex:long good story for a exp grind group) is home when FedEx arrives......:eek:

Bah hum bug! They came at 10:44 am and rescheduled for delivery tomorrow! What to do...what to do...