If you need EMP key stuff reply here.
Carp done last night and just needs Insig.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Bump -

I've reset the info on this, as I haven't updated it in a long time due to my holiday break from EQ. Please PM me with current EMP key / rift status if you're still working on getting your rift.

Got both Commanders and Pouch.
Just need Insignia.

Thanks to Chiba,Ader, and Wemsler.

Near, Saww, and Foofanoo need Comms, Pouch, and Insignia as far as I know.

Look to them needing some help with stuff. I am totally down to help on offnights or weekends (work and school man... bah) Smile

We need to do this for all 3 of them by this weekend. isn't destiny hitting emp on saturday?
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]

Rakuel needs it all.

I have the pouch, I need the rest of the stuff.

Visclere needs it all as well.
[Image: 5.png]

Sounds like we have a good number of people who need key stuff. Let's try to organize something for later in the week? Thursday night perhaps? Or during the day, though I will not be able to attend if that is the case.

sounds like we have enough people needing rifts that maybe we'd do emp on our own? (just thinking, not necessarily suggesting)
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]

updates inc

Carp Wrote:sounds like we have enough people needing rifts that maybe we'd do emp on our own? (just thinking, not necessarily suggesting)

Let get the emp keys on everyone that needs first, but that does sound like a good idea.

Last night did not work, we will need to do this Thursday night if people can be on to help.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Jesua Wrote:Let get the emp keys on everyone that needs first, but that doesnt sound like a good idea.

Get get the emp keys on everyone that needs first, but that does sound like a good idea.

Is that what you meant? heh

I just read a post from Manlee and it looks like they may try Emp this weekend but may be light on heals but told us to look out for people. Sounds like if our force is light along with theirs we both may benefit with some old fashion team work with emp key stuff. -L. Payne