Xegony, the Queen of Air, Falls to Temerity!
Hahaha!!! GRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Awesome work Tem! Can't wait to get back!

WoOT! GRATZ!! Awesome!!Big GrinBig Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Grats to all of you! It sounds like a truly amazing and fun time!
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Monday is calling....Xegony is taunting those that left early....she is saying come kill me I dare you LOL

Seriously though lets drop her anytime she is up! Monday she is up!

Big Grin
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kaboom Wrote:Monday is calling....Xegony is taunting those that left early....she is saying come kill me I dare you LOL

If this is the case and we do raid Xegony, I'm predicting the first 60 person EP raid.

PS - Saturdays turnout was ridiculous. Fennin died in 3 minutes lol.

Kaboom Wrote:Monday is calling....Xegony is taunting those that left early....she is saying come kill me I dare you LOL

Seriously though lets drop her anytime she is up! Monday she is up!

Big Grin

Wednesday would be better for me because I have to pick up a friend from the airport at 8:30 CDT and probably won't be there for much of the raid.

Man, I go away for a weekend, and you guys do all the exciting stuff! :eek:

Awesome work, Tem!

Congrats guys!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Awesome job, Tem! Looks like I picked a good time to pop by and check up on y'all. Big Grin Keep it up!
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Kelluae Wrote:Awesome job, Tem! Looks like I picked a good time to pop by and check up on y'all. Big Grin Keep it up!

Heya Kell! We were just talking about how we missed you in temscouts the other night; Lumbar was saying that you could make him blush with some of your comments, lol!

Hope all is well with you and mommyhood -

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Thiklan Wrote:Heya Kell! We were just talking about how we missed you in temscouts the other night; Lumbar was saying that you could make him blush with some of your comments, lol!

Hope all is well with you and mommyhood -

Thik

Funny you should say that....#2 is actually on the way, due in September. Big Grin Wish I had an ultrasound pic to post for dramatic effect. Oh well, you'll all just have to use your imaginations as to what the inside of my uterus looks like. :eek:
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Kelluae Wrote:Funny you should say that....#2 is actually on the way, due in September. Big Grin Wish I had an ultrasound pic to post for dramatic effect. Oh well, you'll all just have to use your imaginations as to what the inside of my uterus looks like. :eek:

WOOT! Grats sista! SmileBig GrinSmile

Hope you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery - keep us posted when you know more about the little one!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Kelluae Wrote:Funny you should say that....#2 is actually on the way, due in September. Big Grin Wish I had an ultrasound pic to post for dramatic effect. Oh well, you'll all just have to use your imaginations as to what the inside of my uterus looks like. :eek:

I think Kell has been drinking from the Tem water supply since she's preggers along with around 3 of us in Temerity! Grats Kell, best of luck to you being knocked up during summer. (I'm due May 20th so I'm dodging a bullet)

Starsha Wrote:I think Kell has been drinking from the Tem water supply since she's preggers along with around 3 of us in Temerity! Grats Kell, best of luck to you being knocked up during summer. (I'm due May 20th so I'm dodging a bullet)

I don't think its the water. I think we know where Wotank has been now. :p
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]