Secret places
First one I want to say Lguk but the water is suggesting Uguk.
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

At first I thought Cabot's second picture was in PoHate until I saw that skeleton.

Now it sort of reminds me of that cave in Swamp of No Hope.
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

Cabot's second one looks like the kobold king's throne in the Warrens, I think?

I believe that cabot's second picture features a Troll in plate armor? Hmmm

Cabot's first one looks like the safe room in kedge where one can go to replenish their breath. (shot in the dark)

Hmm the gamma looks poor on those shots now that I look at them on a different monitor. In the first pic, yes that's a square of water, and swimming in from there is the only entrance to the room. And in the last pic, yes, that's a Troll NPC who sits in front of the red throne, and skeleton-model mob next to him. Someone already mentioned the correct zone for the first, just not the location (or purpose) of the room, nobody's gotten close to the other spot yet Smile
[Image: 749.png]

Edited my post with better (brighter) pics

Cabot's second pic is that of Gharg Oberboard! He's a Troll SK in Field of Bone, he's hidden in an underwater shrine type thing. If I remember correctly, he's for the Shaman cudgels? Or maybe the Necromancer caps... One of those two.

Delorne Wrote:Cabot's second pic is that of Gharg Oberboard! He's a Troll SK in Field of Bone, he's hidden in an underwater shrine type thing. If I remember correctly, he's for the Shaman cudgels? Or maybe the Necromancer caps... One of those two.

Well done, yes! I have no idea what quests he's for, AFAIK maybe none (just incomplete lore stuff). I've never heard of anyone having a reason to go into that underwater shrine.

Hmm Cabot is that the safe room near Frog Warden in Uguk?
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Well two people have mentioned upper guk so far, and that is where the first pic was taken. It's not a "safe room" as far as I know. It normally has a couple of NPCs in it, which I killed so people wouldn't just look them up on Alla Smile At least one of the two has useful lowbie quest drops.

Froglok shin lord for pally epic quest?
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Nope, it sure looks like lava when I swim in it but you take no fire damage. So either the coding is messed up or its orange water.

Below are 2 views before you dive in.

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: 709.png]
[Image: 776.png]

Cabot Wrote:Well two people have mentioned upper guk so far, and that is where the first pic was taken. It's not a "safe room" as far as I know. It normally has a couple of NPCs in it, which I killed so people wouldn't just look them up on Alla Smile At least one of the two has useful lowbie quest drops.
Are they Tempus and the Skeleton Monk? The mask from the monk is for the enchanter Incandescent Mask quest from Sol Ro. 5 int 7 cha - very desirable once upon a time. I did the quest on PC.

Ravenwing Wrote:Are they Tempus and the Skeleton Monk? The mask from the monk is for the enchanter Incandescent Mask quest from Sol Ro. 5 int 7 cha - very desirable once upon a time. I did the quest on PC.

Bingo. Or in my case, we use the same monk drop for the wizard quest for the Acumen Mask. The room itself is accessed from the water in the spider room (the one with spiders on little areas connected by bridges, with water beneath/between).

I still haven't a clue about Glimi's lava pool.