OMG! SERVER CLOSING!
I thought Sassis went to DC to stop that from happening?

Wulfgar
52 Warrior

I hope someone from Tem did it that shits funny.

Can Dual Wield AND carry a dozen donuts.-

Give up that bitter black urine men call coffee. Ahh. Java devil, you are now my bitch.
--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

Don't think it was (it wasn't me, so who else could it have even been?  I'd have left off the part about the futility of complaining to SOE, that's where the credibility fell through the floor.  Buncha' amateurs).

Pretty sure that post coincided with some massive drama in DC.  Tharsel, Uerinka and Arguyle bailed and trolled WoW for a couple weeks to avoid the scene.  Remember that the moral of that post was "Put your differences aside, and let's just have fun while we still can."

and here I've been in Tem for almost a year and I thought Adz was only this NPC in Vex Thal that said two phrases...

"Coh Zahla" and "SD please"

Funny guy that Adz.

Z

-------------------------------------------
Feral Lordess Zahla

Harr the goateed Wizard

Wotan said:

quote:

BTW, World will end tomorrow, 11:36 AM

Are YOU ready? NO REFUNDS

OMG WHAT TIME ZONE< YOU FORGOT TO MENTION WHAT TIME ZONE!!!!!!! I HAVE TO PACK!!!!!!!

Spinjas says: Mobs Dont kill people, chanters with mobs kill people.

((charm breaks)))

Spinjas says : Yeah ok ouch!!

This Is Spin-Bots Gear

Zahla said:

quote:

and here I've been in Tem for almost a year and I thought Adz was only this NPC in Vex Thal that said two phrases...

Funny guy that Adz.

"Adz" (Adzeen) was a wizard. He ain't in VT.

You thinking of Paz? Nuit? Tau? Eildar? whoops typo...

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

Kyth said:

quote:

Zahla said:

quote:

Funny guy that Adz.

"Adz" (Adzeen) was a wizard. He ain't in VT.

You thinking of Paz? Nuit? Tau? Eildar? whoops typo...

Or was it? Hmmmm?

Lich Mangroas AnkleBiter the Courageous

It was actually Adzeenadeaux Ass'Plunger. A renowned wizard from the land of Tollman's Nook in Westchester Arkansas. He grew up in a small town where his family ran the glue factory. Rightly named; Ass Glue.

One day, while walking to school, he met Earl. Earl was a goofy, almost lanky kind of traveling magic supply salesman. Adzeenadeaux took a liking to this stranger and decided to hang out with him all day and learn the ways of magic! After learning everything possible from Earl that day, Adzeenadeaux decided to travel to Little Rock and open his own magic supply discount store.

After 3 days of pure failure, Adzeenadeaux, jumped from the caitol building landing on the crown of his head and dying in a ghastly display of human tragedy.

If there is one thing to learn from this... Please, don't have hippies as role models.

btw, The Sleeper stirs...

Al'Kabor's First Evil Paladin!

Teh Sir FROAK!

HAHA

Hey, look. I'm sorry I got that whole group killed in Frontier Mountains.

Just settle this with a dual.  Who ever loses has no say in anything.