Laeden's Photoworks
Temerity Faces Va Dyn!
Gnat_vs_VaDyn.jpg

Siteseeing on the Naggy Raid
Naggy_Inc.jpg

Laeden
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)

Echo_Battle.jpg

A nice shot if I do say so myself

Laeden
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)

A most excellent shot of Gnat.

Dragon_Slayer.jpg

Laeden

Bring the dorf that knows how to liven up your party...

Tofus_party.jpg

Later on..
Eadan pulled this to play with us.

Phinnys_demise.jpg

Laeden

Thanks Laeden used that picture for my magelo background.

Can Dual Wield AND carry a dozen donuts.-

Give up that bitter black urine men call coffee. Ahh. Java devil, you are now my bitch.
--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

Let me know if you'd like me to keep you in mind for pics. I tend to take them down and then clean em up in Fireworks. It's yet another thing that is fun and a complete waste of time Wohoo!

Laeden

Just a few more images from through the eyes of Laeden

Gorenaire_is_Dead.jpg

Fearless_2.jpg

Laeden

Many of you know this guy. Yes, he can be rude and obnoxious, but please treat him well he has trouble sleeping with all the dreams running through his head. Here at Muppet Labs we recently figured out how to tap into his dreaming brain and have come up with a few images we thought you might like to see for yourself.

Protector_Gnat.jpg

Dreams1.jpg

Laeden

A panoramic shot of the crew heading into Karnor's Castle to visit VS

Tem_panarama.jpg

Laeden

DN001.jpg
WHAT A Brave lil gnome he is...

DN002.jpg
Holy COW! dats a big dragon..

Laeden

A happy Ranger! with 40% permanent haste woOt!
lae_epic1.jpg

Laeden

EDIT

Ok, I have sent the bigger version to gnat's server. I am working on trying to get is downsized a bit. My goal is I really want you to be able to see a btter video and not some lumps moving in the distance. More on this in a day or so.

Thanks for the support

Laeden

Edited by Laeden 4/1/2004 8:47 PM (Most Recent)

cool movie Laeden!

Clarity

I like, I like. That's what I liked about some of the other movies I've seen. The trip to teh mob in short order and a fast run through of killing the mob

Tofu - Dorf Paladin Extraordinaire
Magelo Profile

Uh why is my photo folder on fire?

Laeden