Maintenance Notice: Monday, April 23, 2012 – 24 Hours!
That's pretty awesome. It means we stil benefit from having done offnight VT for wed raid!.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Of course this Hilton doesn't offer free Internet in the rooms only in the lobby so prolly won't be on till Friday unless I want to raid in the lobby : p
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

next time i'll read the maitenance thing more closely. It was a prefer time to leave my army of bots logged in and gank all of kunark / velious! Damn it!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Are the login servers still down or did they break the windows hack? Tired to log in at work and can't on my windows machine

Victus Wrote:Are the login servers still down or did they break the windows hack? Tired to log in at work and can't on my windows machine

Still down Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utd! wtf happened to the gerbil/hamster or did we upgrade to a mongoose iirc?
THis is ridiculous! WTF am i NOT paying for... oh wait... right..
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Only explanation is that Ops didn't follow their reboot procedures for the AK login servers. We have 2 login servers, the first after we enter our login info (which is functioning correctly) and the second after we click Play. That one isn't letting us in.

I've emailed my CS manager contact this morning.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Utdaan Wrote:Only explanation is that Ops didn't follow their reboot procedures for the AK login servers. We have 2 login servers, the first after we enter our login info (which is functioning correctly) and the second after we click Play. That one isn't letting us in.

I've emailed my CS manager contact this morning.

Hope we don't have to wait til Hobart returns to get it resolved. :/ But then how hard could it possibly be to reboot our second login server? Not like it's rocket surgery Tongue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its happened quite a few times in the past, they just need to get someone to go down to the dungeon and restart them in the correct order.. Then blow on the cartridge, tap the top of the nintendo, then blow warm air into it, chant for 7 mins while spinning in a counterclockwise circle humming journey and we will be back in business.
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Is the LP4 out? If so time to dust off the mac and stop using it as a paperweight.....

Perrin Wrote:Its happened quite a few times in the past, they just need to get someone to go down to the dungeon and restart them in the correct order.. Then blow on the cartridge, tap the top of the nintendo, then blow warm air into it, chant for 7 mins while spinning in a counterclockwise circle humming journey and we will be back in business.

I was an expert nintendo blower.

I logged in one the windows client, my hack0rz lives!