G'day from Aildidar
Hey Redleaf how ya been? Toilets?? We don't have those down under- just dig a hole- much more environmentally friendly!

Rysia Wrote:Moulder, you were a necrovac bot for us for a while and were placed there. Then as I recall the officers lost access because accounts still had to be paid for and there was some difficulty doing so because of your account being set up so that a U.S. credit card couldn't be used to pay, or something like that. So an alt of Ravenwing was placed there as our necrobot. That zone has since been fixed and we were able to kill mobs in the time frame intended (the respawn time was too short and SoE let us place a necro over there to progress in the only way that was possible at the time.)

And yes, you are bound in a place that isn't safe until some mobs have been cleared on the other side of the wall. So we will need to clear it before you can safely log in and be rezzed. Some mobs from the side where you are were pulled through the wall - or something like that - before you were logged in to rez a cleric over to get the rest of the raid over. I hope that we can do this soon because it will be GREAT to have you back.

You too Aildidar!
I'm betting that a GM familiar with the server could make short work of cleaning up the mess for our returning necrobuddy -- I'm not sure the best way to get ahold of one though
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Assuming the PW hasn't changed our officers could log you in if you weren't on due to the time zone difference. Would a rez box on one of the GY'd corpses persist through another death or not? If not, then GM help would definitely be in order unless we can muster enough for the partial clear we used to do in PoE.

I'm in for the rescue clear!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

If I understand the setup correctly, the only workable options are a GM or a clear to and of the area. Rez boxes won't gain anything, nor do they persist through death. I don't know how difficult the area is to clear, but a GM is pretty easy if you can get one!

can GMs change your bind point?

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Pithy Wrote:can GMs change your bind point?
Wouldn't surprise me if they could. I figured a GM could kill the mobs in the area, or set him as non-aggro to get bodies rezed and port out.

Wow. It's great to see you Moulder and Aildidar!! Thanks for popping in to say "howdy" and accounts are free. I'm not sure where your bodies are or who has access to them, but we can easily work it all out once you log in and get situated.

Petition it. Online petition instructions stickied on eqmac.com. They can move you and rez your corpses.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Hi everyone! Looks like old friends week here. Hope you are all well. Ed and I are doing very well.

I am busy quilting and having kids/grandkids come visit. We have 6 of the little munchkins now. A nephew just left after 10 days with us and Ed's eldest daughter and two grandsons are coming here next week from Dubai. They moved there two years ago. Now we will have a month of running and chasing kids.

I will stop back again after they are gone.

Grats on the new kills!
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Bora and my silk tank!! Ohai, and hugs Smile (PS Have you heard from Druin?)
Mechaike

Miss you Bora and Ed!! It sounds like you're enjoying life to the fullest!!

Sent a petition.... waiting and hoping :ranger:

And hello to Bora and Ed, hope you have a great time.
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

Yikes! Moulder I feel somewhat responsible for making you feel safe to log in! Sorry mate!
I conveniently forgot about our account access resets and the mess involved with that :p
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Quick reply from SOE, sadly no luck:

Greetings Moulder,

I understand that you are attempting to return; but whenever you try to recover your corpse; there are enemies that kill you. Sadly, we do not have the ability to do either of what you have request. I cannot move your corpse nor can I set your bind point. Unfortunately, these are things that will need to be done on your end as we do not have the ability to do this on Al`Kabor.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Regards,
GM Punwinkle
Sony Online Entertainment
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

moulder Wrote:Quick reply from SOE, sadly no luck:

Greetings Moulder,

I understand that you are attempting to return; but whenever you try to recover your corpse; there are enemies that kill you. Sadly, we do not have the ability to do either of what you have request. I cannot move your corpse nor can I set your bind point. Unfortunately, these are things that will need to be done on your end as we do not have the ability to do this on Al`Kabor.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Regards,
GM Punwinkle
Sony Online Entertainment

Sounds like you got the wrong gm, someone like utdan will need to escalate, as this was allowed to happen solely as a workaround for the server being broken.
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane