G'day from Aildidar
Yikes! Nice to hear from you, Moulder, and sorry about the death loop. We did indeed plant you as a necrobot in PoEB, and you'll need a hand from someone to get out.

Rescuing you should be pretty simple, but it'll take a bit of careful timing. A cleric (possibly with selos) needs to DA-run to the corner we used to drag across (you're bound and camped on the opposite side of this corner), aggro the mob that spawns on top of you through the wall, and run away. You should then have about 20 seconds (more if the cleric can get a self-BDA off when the first DA wears) to mem and cast Levant.

I'll hop on for a few minutes myself just in case you're online and I can help out, but I'm getting ready to leave for a trip early tomorrow morning so I may not be able to catch you.

Cadsuane Wrote:Sounds like you got the wrong gm, someone like utdan will need to escalate, as this was allowed to happen solely as a workaround for the server being broken.

Already working on it with something for Moulder to reply to the petition. Check your PM's in a few minutes, my friend!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

On the off chance you're available to log in now, Moulder, I'm online on Prudence and can get you out if you're around. You'd need to log in on an alt, obviously!

GM assistance can get him 100% rezzes. I've PM'ed him instructions.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Already got Utdaan's PM, going to work on it tomorrow morning to make sure the SOE folks are working. Thanks!!
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

Bora!! Great to hear you and Ed are doing well) How have you been Starsha? Not many mages about ATM! It felt just like old times in pok last night- except I have had a memory wipe and need to re- learn just about everything!!!
Hope you can be rescued Moulder!!! :eek:
What has happened to Kyth - does she ever come back to visit?
Anyone heard from Vikana- my old drinking buddy ... 13 hours waiting for those bloomin j boots.....

06/26/2012 03:34 AM SOE support must be in India as they responded afternoon my time!!! Still relocation did not work, still stuck, in touch with the support people

Greetings Moulder,

I checked in game and you were no longer online with your characters, so I was unable to summon your character to a different location. I did attempt to move your character while you were offline, but there is no way to verify if this worked correctly. If your character is still stuck reply back to this ticket while you are online with your account, so we can attempt to move again. I apologize for any inconvenience that this problem may have caused. For your convenience, I will leave this ticket open for 72 hours. However, if you do not reply within that time, this ticket will close automatically.

I think you are the same time zone as Perth - where I am Moulder. Hope they can sort it out in the 72 hours...

hurray for a greater GMT +8 time zone population!!!

Hahah, the gods must be Indians indeed, a GM responded during late Asia TZ, Moulder is back in POT ad I think I'll go to Freeport for a while killing snakes to get used to things again Smile

Need I say - rebind yourself! Good to hear and get that snake population under control!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Hello Bora (the PMS tank) and Ed (the wine drinking chanter). I'm happy you're both doing well in your real lives Smile

moulder Wrote:Hahah, the gods must be Indians indeed, a GM responded during late Asia TZ, Moulder is back in POT ad I think I'll go to Freeport for a while killing snakes to get used to things again Smile

Hunt Rats! Some of their tails are worth A PLAT!!!

I miss our late night discussions. You never did reveal whether you were a Red Shirt at heart.....

Neea! We'll have time to discuss politics soon. But right now I have a bit of a problem, all my 60+ spells in my spellbook are missing, so I hope the guild spell bank has a few. Luckily DMF group is still there, because that one is a pita to get

Perhaps Sony can restore them for you? If not I do have some necro spells. I'll check what I have 60+ after work tonight.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias