The goodbye I couldn't post on EQMac.com
Marlowe Wrote:It's a syndrome of the lifelong Apple enthusiast. They become so entrenched in sucking on mother Apple's tit that anything not "official" is demonized. Doesn't matter if it's better, doesn't matter if anything: if it is not milk squeezed from the almighty Apple tit, it is not only bad, it is banned.

I wish I was rich enough to be that stupid.

Well, I never met you, and guess I'm glad I didn't. I'd be one of those "cultist enthusiasts". And PC users wonder why we Mac people seem "down" on them. Sheesh. Here's an idea - if you don't like that you don't have enough money to buy a mac, work harder and quit cryin' about it. Your bank account envy certainly won't get you anywhere but bitter and alone.

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter

Don't worry Kari you didn't miss much. A lot of over nuking and a clear inferiority complex.
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

bye marlowe.
Honestly they have to block people from posting emu-related stuff because if sony finds out they might stop supporting us and shut down our server.
[Image: o5l2hbr.png]

Juice Wrote:Honestly they have to block people from posting emu-related stuff because if sony finds out they might stop supporting us and shut down our server.
[Image: Jim-Carrey-as-Ace-Ventura-Inpatient-Uncomfrotable.gif]
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

hemper Wrote:[qimg]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Jim-Carrey-as-Ace-Ventura-Inpatient-Uncomfrotable.gif[/qimg]

Juice's halloween costume next year -- pics plox.
- Tes

would be sweeeet
[Image: o5l2hbr.png]