EQPC Veteran Rewards?
I was messing around with EQPC, not sure if I really have the time to play it or not. But, anyway, it says I've got 1.5 years of veteran awards. That doesn't make much sense, it would seem I should have either nothing (because I paid for EQMac and not EQPC) or I should have full rewards from 2004 until free-to-play (2011?).

What have other people gotten when they moved over? Not sure if I should petition it.

Thanks!
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

Makes sense. F2P hit EQ sometime in 2012.

Oh yeah, have all Vet Rewards. >.<

Each account seems to vary. I had no credit at all for EQMac time. But if you ever so much as logged in to a PC server, that Vet clock started ticking. I forget how much time I have accrued...
Mechaike

no vet rewards for me either and petition i was told they would not give them to me, I was 04 as well and currently all access account

When I joined PC Xegony in January I called to get my old account password changed. I began in Julyish or Augustish of 1999. The account had 9 Vet AAs, I got year 10 about 50 some odd days ago. I don't really understand how the account accrues time because I played until 03/04ish and then quit until AlKabor in 09 but started a new account there. I think their math is fuzzy.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

The good news, Dwin, is you won't need Vet AAs to solo certain dragons and turtles in Velious.. Wink
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Your important vet reward is one you should have now....Lesson of the Devoted, which doubles your xp earned for 30 minutes, every 20 hours.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Yeah dunno how entitlement accrues as Mang has like, 60 years of entitlement.

Did they forego a 15th year vet reward?

EDit: Meant to say I dunno how entitlement accrues. Already know Mang has a lot more than most due to being a Guide. Go Go lack of sleep ftw!

Well, after petitioning them, it looks like I don't get either Silver account status or veteran rewards. Which means that I can't even join the temerity channel without paying them money. They've got a long way to go before they earn another dime out of me, and telling me to pay $15/month to chat certainly isn't earning my love.

I thought they said somewhere that we would have some kind of rewards for coming over to PC side, but either my search ability has failed me, or I just imagined the whole thing. After all, why treat someone who had a paying subscription for 8 years (until they forced free-to-play on us) any better than a non-customer?

Bah, now I remember why I gave up the game, rather than going to PC.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

Your account had to be paid to accrue veteran time before F2P, not sure how it's handled since F2P was introduced.

The problem is they didn't count the 8-9 years of paid accounts for EQMac players. Because they never logged on a character on the PC-side servers, it didn't record them as actually having membership.

Which is the problem Dwin is having. Though he was on Al'Kabor since what, 2004/5? and paid subscription through to FTP, those 7-8 years didn't count toward Veterans since he didn't log on PC servers. Several people who only played on Al'Kabor and not a live server before it had the same issue I believe.