Problems Boxing on PC
I have no idea how to do any of what Linkamus posted about. I have three copies of TAKP and load each on a different space on my PC. It works ok but I do tend to get a lag in POK and during some raids when 3 boxing.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Smug mac user here, can't halp ya...
Mechaike

(01-24-2017, 05:09 PM)Tarkon Wrote: I have no idea how to do any of what Linkamus posted about. I have three copies of TAKP and load each on a different space on my PC. It works ok but I do tend to get a lag in POK and during some raids when 3 boxing.

Basically what I did was download the client, then open the folder and look for the Hotkeynet app.  Legit just double clicked that to open, then Ctrl + F12 (the left Ctrl, not the right Ctrl) and it opens up 3 clients.  I can then switch between each of the three by hitting 1-3 on the numpad keys.

Only problem is that I'm such a computer luddite that if one of my clients DCs or crashes, the only way that I know how to open it back up is to Ctrl+F12 again, and then close out two of the windows (since there's a three-box limit on TAKP)

(01-25-2017, 01:35 PM)Gumgak Wrote: Only problem is that I'm such a computer luddite that if one of my clients DCs or crashes, the only way that I know how to open it back up is to Ctrl+F12 again, and then close out two of the windows (since there's a three-box limit on TAKP)

Add the bolded text to your script, then use LCtrl + F11 to just open one window:

<Hotkey Lctrl F12>
<SendPC local>

<Run ".\eqw.exe">
<Key Enter>

<Wait 3000>

<Run ".\eqw.exe">
<Key Enter>

<Wait 3000>

<Run ".\eqw.exe">
<Key Enter>

<Wait 3000>

<Hotkey Lctrl F11>
<SendPC local>

<Run ".\eqw.exe">
<Key Enter>

<Hotkey Numpad1; NumpadEnd>
<If WinExists "Client1">
<TargetWin "Client1">
<SetForegroundWin>
<SendFocusWin>
<else>
<endif>

<Hotkey Numpad2; NumpadDown>
<If WinExists "Client2">
<TargetWin "Client2">
<SetForegroundWin>
<SendFocusWin>
<else>
<endif>

<Hotkey Numpad3; NumpadPgDn>
<If WinExists "Client3">
<TargetWin "Client3">
<SetForegroundWin>
<SendFocusWin>
<else>
<endif>

Nice I'm gonna use that Linkamus, thanks. I was manually going into my folder and running eqw.exe again if a box dropped. What I'm having to learn now is to use WASD for movement and ditch my numpad 17 year habit.
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger