Application: Breadward Blastomancer, Wizard, Blood Guard Refugee
Welcome. Ophie is a gnome at heart, one item that caught me was “Bracelet of Friendship” given by Howlinmad? I would return it, especially coming from HM. Welcome, and try not to die that much, that’s Darchon’s job.

(05-01-2023, 04:34 PM)tigree Wrote: Welcome.  Ophie is a gnome at heart, one item that caught me was  “Bracelet of Friendship” given by Howlinmad? I would return it, especially coming from HM. Welcome, and try not to die that much, that’s Darchon’s job.

Is Darchon a Deadward? Are we kindred spirits?

If Darchon is sacrificed we're guaranteed 1 good loot. If Darchon lives, it's 50/50 on if we get good loot. If Darchon loots, it's 100% bad loot.

(05-02-2023, 01:28 PM)Smudge Wrote: If Darchon is sacrificed we're guaranteed 1 good loot.  If Darchon lives, it's 50/50 on if we get good loot.  If Darchon loots, it's 100% bad loot.

And if Spaide loots, it takes 100% longer to announce what dropped.

(05-01-2023, 04:34 PM)tigree Wrote: Welcome.  Ophie is a gnome at heart, one item that caught me was  “Bracelet of Friendship” given by Howlinmad? I would return it, especially coming from HM. Welcome, and try not to die that much, that’s Darchon’s job.

She talks this way about me because of what - a silly thing like my reputation for being an evil, ivory-chugging, unicorn-eating poacher?! Hah! What she's not telling you is that SHE is also somewhat involved in the market of animal parts! She's not innocent! ASK HER about her involvement in flooding the market of every NPC in PoK with illegally-harvested bear parts, go ahead ask her! I seen it!