Post your pet....
Leisure Wrote:now called Fippy Darkpaw

That is so awesome!

Alexandria

p.s. hi tongue

aw thats so cute fenn! Smile

I love black cats, growing up i had a long haired named sheba, a short haired namaed lucky that looks EXACALY like yours!

Now i am on my 3rd black cat Smile

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]orea design
:: ranger :: temerity :: al'kabor[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Here is a more dignified picture of my cat, Frank.

He is 12 years old (was 6 when I got him), is 98% Maine Coon, and weighed 19lbs his last vet visit (he's large, not fat).

He was my sisters cat, and she was going to take him to a shelter, as she could no longer tollerate the allergies to him. So I decided to take him rather then leave him to an unknown/unpleasent fate.

[Image: ingradiskitty.jpg]
ingRadi - Wizard of Al'Kabor

Magelo

He's gorgeous, Ing! I couldn't have let him go to a shelter either!
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Shockingly, I have no cats. Well, Akitas are kind of like cats inasmuch as they are aloof, independent, smart, and clean their faces with their paws. Actually, I have nothing since Zari died a couple of years ago, some of you older Tems may remember since it was just before I disappeared rly. I should get a new puppy but finding a line I like and a breeder is too daunting a task Sad

[Image: zari.jpg]

this is my tarantula. he is not very photogenic because i just dug him out of his burrow. click for full size

[Image: img0226er0.th.jpg]
[Image: 773.png]

Corba Wrote:this is my tarantula.

You have no idea how scared i was when clicking on this post... who knows what Corba might consider his pet?

I thought it might be his donut filled belly :eek:

Bump!

Post yer pets those that haven't. Someone in the guild requested to see my fishtank... so since my tank has completely changed since last year - here's 2007.

[Image: tank7-07b.jpg]

Yellow congo tetras, rummy nose tetras, red-tailed shark, otocinclus, adolphus cory catfish, and a bright red singapore shrimp you see in the bottom right corner. I've since added some pencilfish which are rad.

[Image: tetra_blackieb.jpg]

it's really hard to take photos of fish with a shitty camera and no tripod Sad

[Image: 774955232_093ff992ab.jpg?v=0]

Oooops sorry Aislin that last one just slipped in! :p

Zahla Wrote:[qimg]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1304/774955232_093ff992ab.jpg?v=0[/qimg]

Oooops sorry Aislin that last one just slipped in! :p

fdgfgs... WHY?!?!? /cry

Nice fish tank Zahla!.

Best to take a photo of a tank from an angle so the light bounces away. My ex used to do the photography for our Aquarium Society's Annual Tank Show Competition. So we learned a lot tricks way back in the day.

You did a good job taking those photos, it is a lot harder than one might think.

That is a great piece of driftwood.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Omg how did I never see this thread? Lol I could go on and on about my little doggies!

They started out like this:
[Image: IMGP0450.jpg]

When they started to grow up they got a little bigger. Keyword: "little".

This is Sophie...
[Image: IMGP0248copy.jpg]

And Gino...
[Image: IMGP0337.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0280.jpg]

Now they are done growing (weighing in at a whopping 4 and 5 pounds). Basically all they grew was more fur. Smile

[Image: IMGP0860.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0972.jpg]

But every once in a while we are lucky enough to get to babysit a litter of puppies for the breeder...

[Image: IMGP0978.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0986.jpg]

Hehe, good times!

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter

My cat is bigger than your two dogs put together, LOL. I'll find a pic and post sometime. Smile Cute kids you got there.

aww...how sweet, Karili...

Lemme see if I have my kittens pics on my camera still....
[EDIT: Found 'em will post after raid]
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Zahla Wrote:...my fishtank...
LOL just dont do this Zahla!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kzmyxzGaqA8