Lucy Spell Data for Al'Kabor
Dwin Wrote:I assume that this is all player-cast stuns, not just Paladins. Can mobs stun for more than 4 seconds?

I think I'll change my stun description to:
[INDENT]Stun for 10.0* seconds up to level 65 (*player-cast stuns are capped at 4 seconds)[/INDENT]
That way it is accurate to what's in the spell data as well as the in-game effect.

Yes mobs can stun you far longer then 4 secs. LIS is one that can keep you stuned for a very long time.
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD

Some of the mobs on the way to LIS stun for longer than 10 seconds as does one of the Adan on the Bert event.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

This is great Dwin!! To the best of my knowledge the imbue air, fire, and water spells aren't on this server for mages. If I'm wrong let me know, but I haven't been able to find the componants to make the spells so I gave up looking. If I'm wrong, let me know, I'd love to get new spells!

Aren't the components for those in the EP's?
[Image: 1424.png]

Yeah, we should have those imbue spells, you just need EP access to get the components. We've definately got the imbue spells for the lower-tier planes, and they're working.

Also, I just removed a bunch of LoY-era spells from the class lists. Apparently when Hobart updated our spell info, those made into the database even though we have no way to obtain them.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

Oh good just another reason for planar progression!!

This is really cool Dwin.. many many thanks!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Awesome!! Thank you Dwin!
~~~ On Indefinite Hiatus ~~~
Huntress Kelluae Shadetree, Forest Stalker
Alts: Lanfear - Ella - Graendel - Shassa - Ondott - Sanika
Trader: Korra

WoW Alter Ego:
Illyx, Draenei Shaman

Chanter AE stuns do work for more than 4 seconds, though they are capped at 55. I'm quite sure, since the 8 second one (color skew?) allows me to juuuust squeeze off an arcane rune before going back to the next stun in AE groups. With fizzle time and all of that I think it works out right.

(edit)

Which brings up the point: fizzle time. Any chance you could have that in there too? Quite useful to have.
[INDENT]Flubward Lorewanderer
[Image: nik-pet.gif]
 [/INDENT]

Okay, I've got enhanter stuns not listed as capped, but all others are. Is this correct? Any wizzys know?

I also added several things like fizzle time, recast time, target type, etc. If you see anything like that I'm still missing, please let me know.

I've never timed my stuns, I can try it some time.

EDIT: Just tried out with Telekin and a timer, and it seems to be stunning for the full 8 seconds.

For those of you who are using this great resource, and use the Firefox browser, I have submitted a search plugin for it to http://mycroft.mozdev.org (the place you get search plugins from). Just search for Lucy and it should show up.
[Image: 1424.png]

Just a note - there are some discrepancies I have noted between Lucy for Al'Kabor and the actual affects. The Icicle Aura (Bone Chill Shield in VT and some drop from the Seventh Hammer) has a CHA modifier that isn't listed.

Cool plugin Deths, thanks for putting that together.

Icicle Aura is now fixed, it looks like it adds 16 CHA at level 65. The strangest thing is when I fixed that, a CHA buff also showed up as part of Ro's Illumination. WTF? Why does a Druid attack debuff affect CHA? I didn't believe it until I cast it on myself, and sure enough, my CHA went up by 32.

The developers have admitting putting crap into unused fields of the spell database in order to make it harder to read. It looks like in this case they added an unintended effect, but so minor that it was never fixed, and maybe never noticed. The PC version of Lucy doesn't have these CHA buffs listed, even in the complete history view.

On the PC side, the icicle aura was fixed in late 2003 or early 2004.