Treehuggers confirm Tier 1 !
WooT!! GRATZ!! Guys!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Rheyn Wrote:Karili didn't have on her glasses, me thinks. Tongue

Bingo. Rheyn you smarty pants. Smile

Karili, 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Aslana, 50-something Erudite Enchanter

hand of ro has a neg 200 fr check, which debuffs 72 fr. immolation's a neg 50 check also, i think, debuffs 35 more fr. so landing those (in sequence) can net you some fire nukes.

he's still a resisty bastard.

grats treehuggers.
Mechaike

You have made us proud, keep up the exploits fellas Big Grin

I've never had any trouble landing nukes on him. Lure of Ro lands fine, as do Lure of Ice and Lure of Thunder. Big Grin

lure shmure, my pet doesn't have trouble landing hits on him either Tongue stupid wizards >Sad

The TreeFuggerz are Blowhards! Always blocking progression for smaller guilds and secretly recruiting every stupid hippie they see. They're evil!!!! I'M ON TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Big Grin

wow if you guys are against killing of VS and the like you must hate me and janu.

It's a joke Ith. Big Grin

If anything, killing VS more often helps people out, since the epic mob remains are then available.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

i know, i was kidding as well

No, I was kidding...gosh you guys, stop arguing, it's tearing us all apart!!!!1111one

Wink
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Elleb Wrote:The TreeFuggerz are Blowhards! Always blocking progression for smaller guilds and secretly recruiting every stupid hippie they see. They're evil!!!! I'M ON TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there's only one way to settle this. Put the Pensive clan and the TreeHuggers into the arena, and see who comes out with the most bark.

Big Grin
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

BTW Nik, Dwin and I have been waiting for you to add us to the Guild/Tier chart on eqmac.com. Big Grin
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]