Now I truly feel Elemental!
+5 archery skill, should effect your chance to hit a mob. This is the ONLY way to increase that part of your ATK. This is in part why this bow is teh uber!

Seriously though, Atk is broken into 2 numbers. The first is based on your weapon skill level, and this is the only thing that effects whether you hit a mob. The second part of Atk is everything else, and this effects how much you hit for.
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!

Grats Ut! Put me in line behind the Rangers to get a nice shiny new bow too! Wink
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Utdaan, you RAWK! First the VT sleeves, now this sweet ass bow. Grats dood. You deserve it man! And I second Bora's emotion... Put me on the list too Smile!! We're gonna put those fletching skills to good use! DO WORK SON!!!

Very nice bow, Congrats Utdaan.

Very cool to get another item you have been waiting on for so long.

Big Grin
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He also made Bristlebane's Party Platter!

Wow, Ut, save some server firsts for the rest of the guild, plskthx! :p
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Yes, the +5 archery skill is the true upgrade on the bow versus others.

It's cool that it looks like the nightmare compound bow also. It's my favorite bow graphic in the game.

Rheyn Wrote:He also made Bristlebane's Party Platter!

Wow, Ut, save some server firsts for the rest of the guild, plskthx! :p
pfffft!

I let Mechaike and then a few others have that distinction of honor of being first!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I was the first to bring the spirit of Amusing to the EP's :p
[Image: 1424.png]

For the Glory of My PANTSS!

I made the server's first Ceramic Totem of Rathe today, Improved Healing 4 item. Grats to Ithilian for owning the first. Go go mage pet heals!

Utdaan Wrote:pfffft!

I let Mechaike and then a few others have that distinction of honor of being first!

pshaw. you didnt even have a bucket ready Tongue
Mechaike